Cheap bud vaporizer

pothead11

Well it did not arrive maybe tomorrow . Gonna order the torch tomorrow probably from Amazon. As for this evening it's got to be the BLK Nova  . Yeah. 

Seems to me even if you produce little to no visible vapor you can still get wrecked . This is 21st century cannabis consumption . 

Edited by pothead11

It's only 16 miles away now and I can almost taste it . But I think it's gonna be tomorrow when it arrives . I'll think twice before ordering from China again I know it's not there fault and they are doing their best but it's just too much waiting . Bonjour 

Well it just turned up a couple of pics to follow . Well pleased ,smaller than I would of expected .  Built to last a life time . Just taken it apart to see what the o rings are like and they fit perfectly so does the cap. Looks like I got lucky .  Will try it out tonight . 

large.Dynavap1.jpglarge.Dynavap2.jpg

They're good imitations . Have a nice day. Got a clicking cap on the way which I bought separately for 6.50 from the same seller .  

Edited by pothead11

Just tried out the vapcap m 17 and I must say it's really very good . Ten seconds of heat on the gas hob and it is great , started at 4 seconds and worked my way up . Really no problem with not clicking seemed fine to be honest . Got click cap coming from China , should be here in a few days 

Well I've done a couple of bowls now and must say it's very nice . The carb hole is useful for getting it just the way you want . Never heard of Dynavap vapcap a month or so ago. Never looked at dry herb vapes either just dismissed them as rubbish without trying one . How wrong was I.

• Like 2

Well I still like the BLK Nova and the vapcap m is also awesome . With the vapcap cap without the click does not seem to matter if you stick to 10 seconds or less in a gas stove flame . Thanks to all the people who steered me towards the Vapcap m it really is a wicked bit of kit.  

Even if it is an imitation . 

Edited by pothead11
incomplete

Got some time today so going to order myself a torch lighter today and some gas . The m 17 came in very useful when the Nova battery was done . 

Glad you like it, as it is.

Dunno if you've seen the evolution of the Vapcap and the differences between all the tips they've released.

Many of us have modded our older SS tips by filing notches in the end of the grooves in the tip so they look and behave more like a Ti tip or one of the newer SS tips (more airflow, faster extraction, bigger cloudzbro).

If you search Google images for "vapcap file mod" or "dynavap file mod" it should find some examples for you.

4 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

Glad you like it, as it is.

Dunno if you've seen the evolution of the Vapcap and the differences between all the tips they've released.

Many of us have modded our older SS tips by filing notches in the end of the grooves in the tip so they look and behave more like a Ti tip or one of the newer SS tips (more airflow, faster extraction, bigger cloudzbro).

If you search Google images for "vapcap file mod" or "dynavap file mod" it should find some examples for you.

Yeah i've been thinking about upgrading my real DynaVap M 17 to a newer tip version just to get a little more airflow without the erxtra cost of buying a whole new device.

Probably be even more worth it for thoses with the DynaFakes due to the thinker walls effecting optimal temps/performance

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Like 1

Yeah got to get a small round file . I'll try and find one the next time I go to town . Thinking a 3mm would do the job . Just got round to buying my lighter a twin jet flame job . They are pretty cheap on line . Should imagine the file tip mod would make quite a difference I  have a round file but it was for sharpening my chain saw probably 6mm so too big for the job . But I'll find one . 

@Hippie on hill did you open the spiral grooves up a little also? I found just the nick at the top wasnt enough, but with a light filing on the grooves it pulls much more freely

Oh right I found my round file and used the tip of it the draw is tight but a lot easier than it was , like a cigarette draw . I might try the groove mod later . Thanks for the info . Got no weed to try it out although I could pinch a leaf off my grow . 

Oh by the way I tried leaf material in my vaporizers last night and it was surprisingly ok . Not like doing it in a joint where the taste is horrible . I put it in the microwave for 45 seconds and put it in my m 17 and it was ok then in my BLK Nova . Used two leaves last night but can't really take much more off . Did I get a touch of a high , I believe so . It vaporized it ok just left a dark brown material no burning . Would love to handle a real Dynavap and a fake one just to see what sort of job the Chinese  have made compared to the real thing . With the BLK Nova and fake m17 plus click cap which should be here soon I have spent  about 62 quid on dry herb vapes in the last few weeks . They will pay for themselves over the next few months as not having to buy any tobacco now .  I don't intend throwing my leaf away now and intend to vape it . I'll dry it and store it for a rainy day. 

Edited by pothead11

Here's the lighter I've bought it was pretty cheap and has 2 flames . Do you think it'll do the job on my m 17 ? Thought it would be twice as quick to heat up as a single flame for an extra 50p . Here's what I bought no brand name or links so should be ok to put this pic up. 

large.s-l500.jpg