Cheap bud vaporizer

pothead11

2 hours ago, Nervous said:

Clean your nails dude lol .. And that device looks narly:wacko:

-

@pothead11 You can use your stove, although i'd recommended a torch/jet lighter over the two :yep: .. Check out Vapcap induction heaters, theres many to choose from now- Pipes, Lucid, Mag, Fluxer.. to name a few.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

You know cash is scarce at the moment but I think the Dynavap will be my next investment . Gonna try the one I've got first but when that dies or I can afford it I'm gonna buy the Dynavap 'm' especially since I now realize I can use  it without a butane torch. It looks like it's made to last a very long time . Thanks for the information. Enjoy your day .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stickyblack said:

Clean your nails dude lol .. And that device looks narly:wacko:

Thankfully that isn't my hand :D hahaha it's just something I remember seeing when I was making my own vape. 

• Like 3

Salutations,

6 hours ago, stickyblack said:

Check out Vapcap Induction Heaters, theres many to choose from now- Pipes, Lucid, Mag, Fluxer.. to name a few.

Already have:

[ https:// www.reddit.com/user/Egzoset/comments/hpeoy4/mazzilli_converter_drawbacks_and_limitations/ ]
Mazzilli Converter - Drawbacks and Limitations

« ...some serious conditions occur that present some possibly detrimental disadvantages. ... ...both MOSFETs can latch on. This is a disastrous condition, as the current in the input inductor ramps up indefinitely (since it has the full Vin across it) until some component erupts in a fury of fire and smoke. »

« Start-up conditions in this converter are unfavorable. »

So this was my early conclusion, at 1st glance (...):

https:// www.reddit.com/user/Egzoset/comments/hmz35p/its_already_been_done_before_just_not_yet/ ]

It's already been done before, just not yet!...

And here's some brief insight about all which has been sacrificed over the years, for the sake of ready-made over-simplified "ZVS modules":

https:// www.reddit.com/r/inductionheaters/comments/hlforx/switchless_management_of_workload/ ]

Switchless management of workload insertion/removal based on Curie effect (vs frequency).

It even inspired my own LAVA (IH) transposition, by the way:

https:// www.reddit.com/r/inductionheaters/comments/hkrqgw/tired_of_blown_power_stages_in_oversimplified/ ]

Tired of blown power stages in over-simplified Mazilli/Royer oscillator!??

Based on these preliminary findings, after just a quick Google Search (...) in hope to define some more global context:

https:// www.reddit.com/user/Egzoset/comments/hi8w8t/zvs_gatedriving/ ]

ZVS Gate-Driving

Just pay attention to the dates!...  :med:

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.

Well I just ordered a Dynavap 'M' . This is gonna be great . I haven't even tried vaping weed yet but I think I'm gonna love it . I'm totally out of weed right now but might be able to score tomorrow so I can try out my BLK nova . Think the Dynavap is gonna be a couple of weeks getting here . The sooner my grow gets done the better . I  think I'm looking at six weeks or maybe 8 .

Edited by pothead11
incomplete
  • Like 1

Nice one dude, I dunno where your from but Vapefiend use to be a sponsor here and they have lots of stock.. UK NDD genreally. 

Although if ever buying more pricey vapes, I like too cut out the middleman, genreally get better warranty.. might not be needed but nice to know your covered.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

Although mine said original dynavape I don't think it's the real version although it looks the part . The price was just too cheap . As long as it works good though that's the main thing . I'm not gonna say where and how much it was as this would be seen as spamming . Thanks for pointing me towards the dynavap would probably not have looked at it without the recommendations . 

I just went back and took another look and it says original dynavap 'M' 2020 with no click edition . Is there a no click edition ? By the time it gets here my weed will be ready. It's coming all the way from China . They gave me  a coupon for 2.50 off for my first order . With the discount I paid £20.04 including postage and packaging . Considerably cheaper than anywhere else I looked  including flea bay. Must of been my lucky day. If anybody wants to know what online store I got it from I can private message you . Still a bit concerned about the no click thing but I guess I'll get used to it.

56 minutes ago, pothead11 said:

I just went back and took another look and it says original dynavap 'M' 2020 with no click edition . Is there a no click edition ? By the time it gets here my weed will be ready. It's coming all the way from China . They gave me  a coupon for 2.50 off for my first order . With the discount I paid £20.04 including postage and packaging . Considerably cheaper than anywhere else I looked  including flea bay. Must of been my lucky day. If anybody wants to know what online store I got it from I can private message you . Still a bit concerned about the no click thing but I guess I'll get used to it.

I've never heard of a non click version. the clicking mechanism if a fundamental part of its function. it lets you know the exact time or not heated enough or to much so not to combust

Edited by Sgt Smash
Spelling

On 11/07/2020 at 3:06 PM, pothead11 said:

Just been looking at the Dynavap 'm' 2020 and looks good . What puts me off is the butane thing . Can I just use the gas hob on my cooker or would that not be possible and how long would it take to heat up ?

Yes any heat source that can hit around 120c or above. blue flames are best as it don't leave black residue on the cap.

The above temp is a guess form memory and i could well be wrong lol

The no click version is a bad copy by Kepler vape :thumbdown:

They didn't copy the cap properly so you'll need a real Dynavap cap to make it work as George intended, and respect the click.

An alcohol burner is another option that won't leave a residue 

Vapcap M all the way. 

Comes with an airtight tube to carry it in. 

Great for wet weather. Can use the hob, lighter, blowtorch, any heatsource really. 

Induction heaters arebabdoddle to make and cost less than £20. 

Mine heats the cap right through in less than 30 seconds. 

• Like 3

Yes been looking and it's about 20 quid for a clicking cap. Will try without it and see if I can find a temperature I like on the hob . I'll start at 3 seconds and then 4  until I find a comfortable vape . How long should it cool down for before removing the cap to refill or should I put the cap in water for a seconds to cool it off ? Dynavape must be a bit pissed off with these copies . I'll see what it's like when it arrives . No click . Hmm. I'll figure something out. Are the caps something that last for years or do they need replacing every so often .

Edited by pothead11
incomplete

I use one of them cooking blowtorch's from Amazon heats in 3-5 seconds lol

large.Torch.jpg

Edited by Sgt Smash
Added image

10 minutes ago, pothead11 said:

Yes been looking and it's about 20 quid for a clicking cap. Will try without it and see if I can find a temperature I like on the hob . I'll start at 3 seconds and then 4  until I find a comfortable vape . How long should it cool down for before removing the cap to refill or should I put the cap in water for a seconds to cool it off ?

Normally when it clicks to tell you it is no longer hot enough you can just heat it right away agian. Sadly without the clicking it will be a nightmare to use and will probably waste a bit of weed. And if you combust is stinks out your dynavap and you get a rank metal taste when you toke on it.