Cheap bud vaporizer

pothead11

No need for any water 

Find yourself a tin and a magnet to make your own stand and cap puller 

I have placed a couple of strong magnets in the lid of my stash tin for that ;)

That's really good thinking I've got some magnets somewhere . I think heating time can be worked out relatively easily . We'll see . Its a shame the cap is gonna cost me as much as the whole package but there it is . I am still pleased with my purchase . I should really go back and see if they have any spares . 

Well I managed to score a bit of weed not as much as I would like but gonna try out my BLK Nova vaporizer . It says somewhere a full bowl would be about 100 tokes I guess I'll find out shortly . It's on charge right now not sure how long it'll take to fully charge . I've only got enough for 2 bowls . Just over half a gram . I hope there's enough for 2 anyway . Really looking forward to my Dynavap 'm' to arrive . I found some other counterfeits of them on some other site and they don't say no click . $9 each but you have to buy 500 . If it wasn't for the fact they don't say Dynavap on the cap it would be hard to tell the difference . 

It's now turned to a solid green light so now fully charged . This will be the first bit of weed in a week I really hope the vaporizer works well if not It'll have to be joints until my VapCap 'M' gets here . It doesn't feel right calling it a Dynavap 'M' as it's a counterfeit  but don't know what else to call it . I'll post later to say what I think and if I got stoned or not . 

Well I just came round . what do I think of dry herb vaporizers ? Absolutely awesome . First try did one and a half bowls and I was flat out for 4 hours . Easily as good as any joint . The BLK Nova is fantastic .I think clouds just are not required when I was using it there was hardly any visible vapor and on the first bowl I was as high as a kite . Anyway did I get stoned ? I most certainly did , off my face . I will be sticking with my vaporizer no more tobacco for me . Bonjour

Edited by pothead11

Thanks to this forum for making me aware of dry herb vaporizers . You really don't need to spend a fortune to get a good experience . I have only tried this one but I've got a feeling the really cheap ones also work as well . Just not so well made . The oven on mine is still really clean had 5 5minute sessions and did 1 and a half bowls . The stuff left in the device after baking is not fit for anything else and looks well done . No ash though . Got a full bowl to finish off very shortly just waiting for a full charge . Very easy to operate as well . If I would of tried this first I may not of ordered the Dynavap although I'm still glad its on its way to me . The experience of vaping apposed to smoking is like doing a bong or pipe , hard hitting . 

• Like 1

if the DynaFake's are anywhere as good as the real one you will get decent visible vape clouds, i get really good ones from mine even more so when using it with the glass bong adapter.

Fingers crossed for ya mate that yours does the same:yep:

Brilliant vape lord knows how good the vape will be off the dyna vap . The interesting thing is the Nova put out next to nothing in terms of visible vapor but hit very hard . Joints are rubbish compared to this . For me anyhow . 

I forgot to say that I used it on full power throughout . If the Dynavap 'm' is better than my BLK nova then I'm in for a real treat . 

There are some that recon burning cannabis in a joint, pipe, bong, chullum etc damages some of the cannabinoids. 

Because vaping is at a lower temperature, less of the canabinoids are destroyed and therefor you waste less weed with a vape. 

Apart from anything else the high isn't tainted with the effects of carbon monoxide and all the other nasties released by combustion. 

This means you get a much more transparent experience allowing you to notice more specific details, taste and effect from different strains. 

That's before you even start discussing different temperature settings on the vape which allows you to further refine your experience/high.... 

Its a wonderful new world vaping and personally I'll never go back to combustion. 

I have an Arizer Argo and a dynavap M 2019. 

Had a black widow which cost about £70. Worked but was shit and died after a year. 

Wish I'd got the Fury Edge ibstead if the argo at tge moment but argo will last years longer than the fury... 

There's always a new toy to lust after... 

• Like 2

The vape is way past my expectations . I really thought there was a real probability that It would do nothing but how wrong was I off face for hours last night . Only had half a gram but it hit the spot and I got 3 bowls out of it . My electronic vape cost me 36.50 and it vapes like a pipe and hits like one too . I won't even miss my tobacco joints as I haven't smoked cigarettes for years and replaced that with ecigs  . Now I am completely free of tobacco. Couldn't of turned out better really .

On the site where I got my Dynavap m from today they are £18 something and today they are saying its the click version . Figures mines been shipped or I would of asked to have the click version . If I wanted to get the cap that clicks it would be cheaper to buy a fake with the cap that clicks than buy just the cap from a reputable dealer . I'm not too fussed  at the moment and if I can work around it I will . I might even get the original cap as it says Dynavap on it and it would be the same as the original .  

Edited by pothead11

3 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

There are some that recon burning cannabis in a joint, pipe, bong, chullum etc damages some of the cannabinoids. 

Because vaping is at a lower temperature, less of the canabinoids are destroyed and therefor you waste less weed with a vape. 

Apart from anything else the high isn't tainted with the effects of carbon monoxide and all the other nasties released by combustion. 

This means you get a much more transparent experience allowing you to notice more specific details, taste and effect from different strains. 

That's before you even start discussing different temperature settings on the vape which allows you to further refine your experience/high.... 

Its a wonderful new world vaping and personally I'll never go back to combustion. 

I have an Arizer Argo and a dynavap M 2019. 

Had a black widow which cost about £70. Worked but was shit and died after a year. 

Wish I'd got the Fury Edge ibstead if the argo at tge moment but argo will last years longer than the fury... 

There's always a new toy to lust after... 

@Ned Flanders handy to know! 

I’m purchasing a Dynavap ‘M’ from RQS next Friday and also in the market for something like the arizer.

Always been a bong guy or discreet packed one skins. Definitely wanna get something that can attach to the peace pipe and have a good rip so looked at the arizer merch. 
Is there any reason you’d prefer the fury? 
Also, any pros/cons on the arizer now you’re seasoned with it.

My mate had a Pax2 and all the bits but I was never really impressed with it. Well, until we would have a joint and then realise how ‘clean’ a high we were having as the J would knock us for six :skin_up:

• Like 2

@guerillamann

Howdy. 

The Arizer Go pro's and cons after 6 months daily use. 

Pros:

Easy to clean and harvest reclaim/oils. 

Super easy to reload with pre packed tubes. 

Really solid feeling and robust. Arizer reputation for reliability and aftersales was biggest buy factor for me. 

Tiny fits in palm of your hand, subtle. 

Replaceable battery. 

Gets you high, it works. 

Glass airpath does make for diddly delicious flavour. 

Cons:

Slow heat up time. 

Takes a full 5-10min session to get all the goodness out of your bowl. 

A bit of a tight draw. About the same as my dynavap (more detail below) 

Releases a lot of herb smell during heat up and during session. (not stealthy). 

Verdict. 

So I have ended up with a good reliable beautifully made vape that does its job. 

However, I would probably prefer a unit that gets the job done more quickly. 

I don't mind a mouth-to-lung type draw resistance on something that only requires 2 or 3 draws like the dynavap. But on the argo I'm having to draw hard for nearly 10 mins which gets annoying. 

I much prefer my dynavap. But it requires 2 hands to operate and I've burnt my lip twice now by putting the wrong end in my mouth :wallbash:. Easily done considering how quickly and hard it gets you high. Maintaining diligence isn't always easy. 

The fury2/edge vapes are more difficult to clean and once the battery is dead, its not replaceable. However, the performance makes them more than worthy and I'll definitely be grabbing one if I can't manage to save for a tinymight /mighty. 

• Like 4