Cheap bud vaporizer

pothead11

I've only smoked one joint in the couple of weks since i got my glass bong adapter for my Dynavap, I use my Dyanavap way more now than i every did before because of that adapter, now i got a box of 20 grets just sitting in my draw gathering dust lol

Any of you guys put hash are wax concentrates in your dynavaps?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

@guerillamann

Howdy. 

The Arizer Go pro's and cons after 6 months daily use. 

Pros:

Easy to clean and harvest reclaim/oils. 

Super easy to reload with pre packed tubes. 

Really solid feeling and robust. Arizer reputation for reliability and aftersales was biggest buy factor for me. 

Tiny fits in palm of your hand, subtle. 

Replaceable battery. 

Gets you high, it works. 

Glass airpath does make for diddly delicious flavour. 

Cons:

Slow heat up time. 

Takes a full 5-10min session to get all the goodness out of your bowl. 

A bit of a tight draw. About the same as my dynavap (more detail below) 

Releases a lot of herb smell during heat up and during session. (not stealthy). 

Verdict. 

So I have ended up with a good reliable beautifully made vape that does its job. 

However, I would probably prefer a unit that gets the job done more quickly. 

I don't mind a mouth-to-lung type draw resistance on something that only requires 2 or 3 draws like the dynavap. But on the argo I'm having to draw hard for nearly 10 mins which gets annoying. 

I much prefer my dynavap. But it requires 2 hands to operate and I've burnt my lip twice now by putting the wrong end in my mouth :wallbash:. Easily done considering how quickly and hard it gets you high. Maintaining diligence isn't always easy. 

The fury2/edge vapes are more difficult to clean and once the battery is dead, its not replaceable. However, the performance makes them more than worthy and I'll definitely be grabbing one if I can't manage to save for a tinymight /mighty. 

That’s a brilliant write up bud. Makes a very big worry of mine, stealth, to sleep then. Definitely the Dynavap for out and about but the arizer for a session if you can be so patient. I think the Dynavap is definitely the way to go then.

@Sgt Smash what sort of attachment do you use for your Dynavap? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, guerillamann said:

@Sgt Smash what sort of attachment do you use for your Dynavap? 

I got this one from amazon a 14mm to 10mm Adaptor for Dynavap, the store pic looks like this

large.5f0de58cce07c_DvapAdapter.jpg

But the one you actually get looks like this

large.5f0de5936d7eb_DvapAdapter2.jpg

The page i got mine is out of stock atm, but there are other sellers with similar/same looking ones

I would also recommend for home use getting one of these, it heats in aboout 3-5 seconds

large.Torch.jpg

Hope this hleps mate:yep:

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

I've only smoked one joint in the couple of weks since i got my glass bong adapter for my Dynavap, I use my Dyanavap way more now than i every did before because of that adapter, now i got a box of 20 grets just sitting in my draw gathering dust lol

Any of you guys put hash are wax concentrates in your dynavaps?

Er, sorry, i don't know what grets are? Lol. 

I use hash in my dynavap regularly. I have some weak herb i put in with it to absorb the oils. The dynacoil is a stunning accessory and works like a charm. Surprisingly easy to clean. Lost mine though. Small and easy to lose. I just use my weak herb instead. 

• Like 2

Just now, Ned Flanders said:

Er, sorry, i don't know what grets are? Lol. 

I use hash in my dynavap regularly. I have some weak herb i put in with it to absorb the oils. The dynacoil is a stunning accessory and works like a charm. Surprisingly easy to clean. Lost mine though. Small and easy to lose. I just use my weak herb instead. 

Grets is slag for cigarettes around my way

I do the same, i put a little weed in then some hash or wax concentrates and a little bit more bud on top, Works like a charm don't it lol

• Like 2

@Sgt Smash

Yeah, right dude. 

I got the coil coz so many people stick their nose up at using flower with concentrates. 

I liked it but greens work just fine thanks. 

I'm not at a level of discernment yet that requires me to notice and taste the definative flavours of any specific extract or hash. 

Flowers, dried and well cured trim and even some cotton wool all is perfectly fine. 

(wool needs to be unbleached (ecig wick cotton) and I cook mine in the vape first bofore loading the bowl.) 

Have you tried degummed hemp fibre yet? Rave reviews, i jjst haven't been arsed to buy some yet. 

Thanky doodles duderoo

Edited by Ned Flanders
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

@Sgt Smash

Yeah, right dude. 

I got the coil coz so many people stick their nose up at using flower with concentrates. 

I liked it but greens work just fine thanks. 

I'm not at a level of discernment yet that requires me to notice and taste the definative flavours of any specific extract or hash. 

Flowers, dried and well cured trim and even some cotton wool all is perfectly fine. 

(wool needs to be unbleached (ecig wick cotton) and I cook mine in the vape first bofore loading the bowl.) 

Have you tried degummed hemp fibre yet? Rave reviews, i jjst haven't been arsed to buy some yet. 

Thanky doodles duderoo

Yeah sod the haters lol

Na i ain't tried the degummed hemp fibre yet, i have watched a couple of YT videos about using it, does look like a good idea. but as you said works just fine with weed. I tried some strawberry daiquiri CBD wax with some Zkittles bud in mine last night, flavours was so strong and left no mess in the chamber.

Just reading the replies at work on my break has me salivating and eager to get the Dynavap ordered now :chains:

I’ll be getting a butane torch thanks @Sgt Smash but what sort of DIY induction heater do you have @Ned Flanders

it’s good to hear that the concentrates aren’t an issue too. The pax2 wasn’t much good even with a mix of crumbled/grated hash and bud. Always tasted harsh too.
I’ll be experimenting ha! 

Have either of you found any issues with cleaning? I remember I had a bud bomb (brass pipe with a coil inside) years ago and that thing got jammed up pretty quickly and could be a real chore to clean. The oils were obviously used elsewhere too but in something as slimline as the Dynavap its easy to imagine there would be issues getting it spotless.

• Like 1

@guerillamannCleaning is necessary. I do it monthly with isopropyl alcohol. I use a steel tool to scrape all the oils out first. They're strong. 

The main thing is the mesh thingey they call the ccd. Doesn't need removing but does need soaking in iso to keep draw resistance down. 

Here's my IH and the original instructions I followed. 

DynaVap Induction Heater

• Like 3

If i'm gonna be honest, since 2017 i've probably only cleaned it 6 times(With iso) lol, But i was a on and off user up until i got that adapter.

I did find that them small straws you get on the side of them small bottles multipacks of yazoo fits perfectly down the condenser tube and saved me from having to do a full clean as often, I went through a stage of drinking loads of them and didn't use the straw to drink them so now I have loads in a draw.

But i did buy some replacement titanium screens for it the other week.

Side note: don't forget to take off the o-rings and condenser rings before using the iso as it may ruin them.

P.S If you get the same butane torch as mine just watchout where you're facing it after you have filled up the gas, sometimes the first light can have a long flame before the gas settles inside.

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

@guerillamannCleaning is necessary. I do it monthly with isopropyl alcohol. I use a steel tool to scrape all the oils out first. They're strong. 

The main thing is the mesh thingey they call the ccd. Doesn't need removing but does need soaking in iso to keep draw resistance down. 

Here's my IH and the original instructions I followed. 

DynaVap Induction Heater

Ooooooooh! Do you get good results from the oils then?

It looks like I’ll be doing a bit of research tonight and looking into building a nice discreet box like yours. 
This is probably going to sound weird but I’m brilliant with auto electrics, crap when it come to household stuff. I’m a massive fan of overcomplicating things for myself too so please don’t be offended when I ask a damn stupid question which will likely be common sense, especially after a smoke. Ha! 

12 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

If i'm gonna be honest, since 2017 i've probably only cleaned it 6 times(With iso) lol, But i was a on and off user up until i got that adapter.

I did find that them small straws you get on the side of them small bottles multipacks of yazoo fits perfectly down the condenser tube and saved me from having to do a full clean as often, I went through a stage of drinking loads of them and didn't use the straw to drink them so now I have loads in a draw.

But i did buy some replacement titanium screens for it the other week.

Side note: don't forget to take off the o-rings and condenser rings before using the iso as it may ruin them.

P.S If you get the same butane torch as mine just watchout where you're facing it after you have filled up the gas, sometimes the first light can have a long flame before the gas settles inside.

I actually have a 500 pack of drinking straws handy, after finding they cleaned my down tube of my bong easily and saved a lot of wooden skewers being bent and slapped about, so fingers crossed they’ll fit well then and possibly easier to cut them lengthways afterwards and clean the straw for the oil? 

I’ve seen the typical ‘Dynavap service pack’ with new rings and a cleaning rod but reckon I’ll just get rings and give it a good soak once a month then thanks guys!!!

I learned the hard way with torches (I use oxyacetylene at work) so I treat them like a gun, test fire away from yourself every time! 

off subject, I know once the Dynavap arrives I’ll likely have to buy something to test against my finished product, you know, the old terpene/high/taste comparison 

• Like 2

Well I went back to have a look at my purchase of my Dynavap m 2020 and after looking at these things in more detail I believe it to be a copy of the m 2017. I don't really mind having this version as it is still a bargain at the price offered . Here's a couple of pics one real one fake . large.Dynavap2020.jpglarge.VapCap-M-2017-600x338.jpg

What makes me pretty sure of this is apart from it saying Dynavap on the mid section there is no pattern or stippling as on the 2018 2019 and 2020. Mine is still in China and am hoping It'll be here in a couple of weeks . The one on the left is the fake . 

• Like 1

Found a place that does the dynavap cap for 16.99 does anyone know of anywhere cheaper to get the cap ? I'm on the lookout but will not buy until my vapcap m 17 arrives  just in case it disappears and I end up with just the cap. I am really looking forward to trying this out , it seems like I've been waiting weeks for it and it's been a matter of a few days . Oh well . Have a nice day.

I know it won't have the bowl adjustment but that's fine 0.1 gram is just right anyway . 

Bonjour 

After waching some videos online about the differences between the fake and real ones the chamber thickness and cap thicknesses are different and effects performance as you can imagine and swapping caps ain't a perfect fit. and the o-rings and condenser rings are poor quality rubber and the condenser rings slip out of place and no one knows if they are non toxic or not.

They tried to copy the body of the 2017 and the tip of 2018

I guess the lesson here is to just buy a real one in the first place