Cheap bud vaporizer

pothead11

Hi I am going to buy a vaporizer this week and don't have much to spend  but want something that works . The Titan 2 was the cheapest I looked at but doesn't get very good reviews . The black mamba seems to get good reviews but the one I think would be the best for a budget vaporizer is the Budspirit conquerer . So what do you think I should do .?

Everyone will have differing opinions on this. My recommendation would be dynavap 'm' . £60ish :yinyang:

Edit: through vapefiend, site sponsor, there is a discount code 420 maybe? 

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 2

I vote Dynavap vapcap or a butane vape like the VapoCane, Dreamwood Roasty, Fliip Brick, or a Flam (or you could save a few pennies by making your own with standard glass pieces)

• Like 1

Salutations,

M'well, in principle it should be fun to join the DynaVap VapCap "r/inductionheaters" people but they seem jammed in some paradoxal time-loop started over "ZVS" simplified Mazilli/Royer modules since even before i created the Egzoset alias in mid-2010, actually...  The thing is there was no DynaVap back then, no Induction Heaters channel on Reddit and as i vividly remember ZERO enthousiasm from 1-liner objectors who happen to collect "love" after their conversions today.  How come?  ...  This planet is stuffed with internaut "stoner$"/"droÿé$" and there's not 1 single forums board where i ever felt a proportinal presence ever, how come?...

Maybe what you see ain't what you get and hence i recommend you try to trust your eyes after training your brain.  In any case i predict it won't be your last "daily driver", better get prepared for a long ride!

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Well after a lot of looking and considering It's gonna be the BLK nova . I've looked at loads today and they all seem pretty similar in the way they work . Have a most excellent day.

I got a Storm Sapphire a while back for taking out and about. I’m really happy with it and would recommend for the money 

• Like 1

I’ve been using the same Aromed since 2006. Sent back to Heidelberg for repairs 3 years back, occasionally break the glassware, easily replaced. Sure I could’ve bough 4-5 dynavaps for the same price, but it’s been an amazing machine to use everyday all these years. 

Well I've paid and ordered the BLK Nova and should be here Friday . Altogether cost me 36.49 and is metal . Was looking at the submarine a lot cheaper but just seemed too cheap at 22.99  and has a lot of plastic . The cheapest I looked at was the Titan 1 which might be ok but thought it might only last a week.  Thanks for reading .

Well my first dry herb vaporizer arrived yesterday the BLK nova  . Not had the chance to try it out yet but looks to be good quality . That's me done with tobacco . Hope I never have to buy the stuff again . Have a nice day. Anybody used the BLK nova  if so what did you think ? 

The way I see it is it cost the equivalent of 3 30g packs of tobacco so will soon pay for itself . I've been vaping nicotine exclusively for over seven years and really like it and the only time I used tobacco is for joints so I think this is gonna be great . 

Edited by pothead11
incomplete
  • Like 2

Goodluck with quitting tobacco.. its a long road genreally. But once your there, combustion will just be a distant memory.. the smells might still smell inviting, but you will taste that smoke in the air, rancid. 

If im gonna be totally honest, i would of spent a couple more quid.. that looks like some sort of cheap knockoff, even if it isnt, it still is lol Quitting is worth more than 3 packs of tobacco, right?

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

Yes quitting is potentially going to save my life . I quite like the look of the BLK nova looked at quite a few including the BLK black mamba which is supposed to be a good vape and the nova is supposed to be a new version of this . If it works and I can reach the desired level of thought and get stoned then great if not it will be a real shame and I'll have to rethink the plan . Have an excellent day. I also looked at the Titan 1 and 2 and although they are cheap at half the price of the nova or there about I think they must work just not for very long . If my device just does not work then maybe the Dynavap 'm' will be the  next one to look at .  

Edited by pothead11

Just stick with it. It can take a little while to get used to the difference in high if you’re used to consuming with baccy.

You will get properly high though rather than the groggy sort of high that you get when mixing with baccy. 

• Like 1

Just been looking at the Dynavap 'm' 2020 and looks good . What puts me off is the butane thing . Can I just use the gas hob on my cooker or would that not be possible and how long would it take to heat up ?