Lumatek Attis LED - Owners thread

budjam

• 3 weeks later...

I originally considered the 300w but could not find very much about it regarding results and growers satisfaction, this thread has now swayed me back towards the 300w.

I have since also considered the Spider Farmer SF4000 and Mars Hydro FC-E480 more than the 300w, I only have a 1x1m tent.

Has anyone got any results with the 300w in a 1x1m they'd be willing to share?

TIA :eat:

If you read about,, most people are saying the Attis 300w is not good enough for flowering in a 1 metre tent...if you have the funds try something 400w plus 

• Like 1

I dont have money right now so I thout to start with two single light cobs. I do only autoflowers and that should be enough for start with 2 girls. 

Edited by Dodgee
Remove link

@coviklaflaire the citizen cobs work well driven at around 50w each imho , ive 3 in series that pull 75w at the wall an 4(x3 bars) that pull 200w, the 75w is great for seedlings and clones

37 minutes ago, Personunknown said:

@coviklaflaire the citizen cobs work well driven at around 50w each imho , ive 3 in series that pull 75w at the wall an 4(x3 bars) that pull 200w, the 75w is great for seedlings and clones

Yes those are 55w lights. 

1 hour ago, coviklaflaire said:

Yes those are 55w lights. 

I built mine the citizen cobs i got will run up to around 100w each , but not ideal 50w is a good comp , been running bars of 4 cobs maxing 200w for 7 +yrs now. atb

20 hours ago, Personunknown said:

I built mine the citizen cobs i got will run up to around 100w each , but not ideal 50w is a good comp , been running bars of 4 cobs maxing 200w for 7 +yrs now. atb

Yeah I had 2 x 200w cob bars with 4 cobs at each bar. Those lights served me good. 

• Like 1

Hi guys , this is my first inddor try...only outdoor so far... i found you and read almost everything in this topic after buing my equipment ..if i had studied earlier i would have bought Attis 300w ..anyway..

I  bought Attis 200w ..tent 80 x 80 cm and i can also use 2 x 45w led pannels (cheap blue red chinese)  ...on 3 plants 15lt pot 

I guess Attis will be ok with veg stage but will it be good during flowering ? Shall i install the 2 x 45 and turn them on for mid and late flowering only ? Is it worth it ?. or just leave the Attis to do the hole thing alone  ?  Or what else maybe ??  Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Hi guys , this is my first inddor try...only outdoor so far... i found you and read almost everything in this topic after buing my equipment ..if i had studied earlier i would have bought Attis 300w ..anyway..

I  bought Attis 200w ..tent 80 x 80 cm and i can also use 2 x 45w led pannels (cheap blue red chinese)  ...on 3 plants 15lt pot 

I guess Attis will be ok with veg stage but will it be good during flowering ? Shall i install the 2 x 45 and turn them on for mid and late flowering only ? Is it worth it ?. or just leave the Attis to do the hole thing alone  ?  Or what else maybe ??  Thanks in advance 

I have a 300w attis in a 90 x 90 and i love it,  get your 200w Attis on them from the beginning to the end

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Use it all the way through mate, it's plenty for that space.  I grow in a 75x75 with the Attis 200w and get no less than 1gpw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blanco said:

if i had studied earlier i would have bought Attis 300w ..anyway..

I started with the 200w in a 75x75 tent and later switched to the 300w. Honestly the 200w is more than enough for that space and will give you some very impressive yields. IMO, You’ll see better results by keeping the environment in check rather than upgrading the light. 

ATB, 42 

• Like 2

Thanks all of u bros for the quick answers ! I ll move on with the Attis only then if u say its enough  :)

Looking forward to start my grow...  

Edited by Blanco
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Hiya thinking of buying this for my 80x80 space. In theory the 200w should be enough but I’ve noticed several sites are discounting the 300w (non Pro) to similar price as the 200w Pro. One French site mentioned the non Pros are end of life…

thinking the 300w would give me a bit more flexibility if I want to increase my area. Are there any material differences between the pro and non pro? I don’t care much about the ability to link up with a controller so for me only light characteristics and heat matter.