Lumatek Attis LED - Owners thread

budjam

I dare say dimming increases longevity but I'm not sure it has any effect on efficiency (uMol/j).

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/05/2021 at 8:56 PM, Jack? said:

Hey everyone I recently purchased a Lumatek ATS 300w LED.it was originally planned for my 1m1m 1.80 however I may be having to switch to a 60/60/160 tent. Is this gonna be ok to use in this space or have to go back to a 250hps. It's my first LED , not even got it out the box so I'm a complete noob lol

Have exactly the same setup :yep:

Run it 60% or 180w 30cm (80% 240w absolute max if you can keep the plants small and have plenty of headroom - as a guess you’ll need at least 50cm headroom above the canopy for 240w, but I really wouldn’t push it so high.

If you overdo it you’ll definitely stunt your plants. There’s a few earlier posts throwing efficiency and light distribution into question but the 300 is seriously powerful in small spaces. 60% or 180w on the 300 vs 100% or 200w on the 200 I would say is comparatively the same. You’ll get better coverage with the 300.

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 1

@Smokey McBongface cheers mate was about to ask how much it can go up.

Got it on 40% ATM in veg but switching it up to 60% later this week when I flip the lights to 12/12.

Plants are loveing it. Very impressed

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jack? said:

@Smokey McBongface cheers mate was about to ask how much it can go up.

Got it on 40% ATM in veg but switching it up to 60% later this week when I flip the lights to 12/12.

Plants are loveing it. Very impressed

No problem mate. I overdid it the first time round. Kinda underestimated how powerful it is and frazzled a few plants, they recovered but I think it affected the final results, found a few seeds too.

Hey Attis gang.

completed my first grow. Took 13 oz from 4 plants in an 80x80.

did notice that the plants did not stretch much in flower, only about 50% as opposed to the usual 100%. Anybody else noted this?

6 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Got any photos you're able to share with us? @Dagga dagga

Atb

:yinyang:

No. Sorry. Did you note any less stretch with yours? The buds were

proper Hard beer cans. First Time

ive used air pots too.

fantastic harverst (1 gorilla skittlez,

1 northern light and 2 of a mates sour blueberry) 

Edited by Dagga dagga

I've mostly been running different strains from seed since I started using LEDs. 

So it's tricky to say much about the stretch of the plants. 

Ps. For flowering I use lumatek Zeus 600w pro in one area and mixed LEDs(Highlight and Par+) in another, 

not the Attis. 

Atb 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I've mostly been running different strains from seed since I started using LEDs. 

So it's tricky to say much about the stretch of the plants. 

Ps. For flowering I use lumatek Zeus 600w pro in one area and mixed LEDs(Highlight and Par+) in another, 

not the Attis. 

Atb 

Thanks man. I’ve done 2 of the same strains under hps (sensi NL and barneys zkittlez) a few

times , comparably speaking they have stretched about 50% less ( I flip when the plants always hit a line marked in my tent that I measured to max size but accommodate stretch, so always flip at that height). Looks like I need to recalibrate. 

On 6/22/2021 at 2:04 PM, Dagga dagga said:

Hey Attis gang.

completed my first grow. Took 13 oz from 4 plants in an 80x80.

did notice that the plants did not stretch much in flower, only about 50% as opposed to the usual 100%. Anybody else noted this?

• 3 weeks later...

Guys Im interested in zeus 300.. Would it be enough for 100x100cm tent? 

How are u satisfied with it?