Lumatek Attis LED - Owners thread

budjam

On 4/22/2021 at 1:30 AM, Mr Robot said:

Had to downgrade to a 0.8 x 0.8 X 1.8 tent, would the Attis 300w be overkill for that space? Just feel od be disappointed with the return on the 200w going through flower. 

Imo perfect for that space :skin_up:

• Like 2

Guest Default Attribute

Im running an attis 300 in an 80x 80 tent, temps are perfect.

its on 24hr at the moment, does anyone know if this will work with a growdan timer? Or do i have to buy a more heavy duty one like a plug and grow? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Default Attribute

What room temperature do you guys aim for when using these lights? I have raised my temps to about 28 and found the plants look happier. Have been struggling with overwatering a bit 

53 minutes ago, Default Attribute said:

What room temperature do you guys aim for when using these lights? I have raised my temps to about 28 and found the plants look happier. Have been struggling with overwatering a bit 

On my first 2 grows (Attis 200w) I used the normal recommended temp ranges at each stage, seedling, veg, flower but the lights were just out and there was barely any info on this LED technology.  

Now that experienced growers have more LED grows and some Lumatek grows under their belt I'm seeing 28C/29C being the recommendation for LED so I reckon you're spot on.

I've just started a grow with the 200w and plan to raise the temps this grow.  Would be great to hear how your ladies handle the increase over the next couple of weeks.

Hey everyone I recently purchased a Lumatek ATS 300w LED.it was originally planned for my 1m1m 1.80 however I may be having to switch to a 60/60/160 tent. Is this gonna be ok to use in this space or have to go back to a 250hps. It's my first LED , not even got it out the box so I'm a complete noob lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jack? said:

Hey everyone I recently purchased a Lumatek ATS 300w LED.it was originally planned for my 1m1m 1.80 however I may be having to switch to a 60/60/160 tent. Is this gonna be ok to use in this space or have to go back to a 250hps. It's my first LED , not even got it out the box so I'm a complete noob lol

I have a Attis 200 in a 60x60 and a 300 in a 90x90. A 300 in a 60x60 sounds like a bit of an overkill but I guess you can turn a ATS down similar to the Attis so you should be ok.

BTW: What's the difference in the Attis to the AST, apart from the price?

11 hours ago, SmokeTester said:

I have a Attis 200 in a 60x60 and a 300 in a 90x90. A 300 in a 60x60 sounds like a bit of an overkill but I guess you can turn a ATS down similar to the Attis so you should be ok.

BTW: What's the difference in the Attis to the AST, apart from the price?

No idea mate lol, just purchased this led as it was reccomeneded for my 1m tent but had to down size to accommodate being able to turn my fan down (to noisy) 

Would dimming it still be more efficient than a 250hps tho?

Just now, Jack? said:

No idea mate lol, just purchased this led as it was reccomeneded for my 1m tent but had to down size to accommodate being able to turn my fan down (to noisy) 

Would dimming it still be more efficient than a 250hps tho?

Yes, LED's are more efficient than HID, even when turned down.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jack? said:

You’ll be fine running the 300 in that tent fella. I’ve been using the 200 and recently switched to the 300 in a 70cm tent and the plants love it. 

ATB, 42

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Default Attribute

My 300 has started to flash on and off every so often since its been put on 100% could that be an overheating warning? Anyone else had this happen? Flashes on and off about 10 times then Works as normal again 

On 13/05/2021 at 8:50 AM, SmokeTester said:

Yes, LED's are more efficient than HID, even more so when turned down.

ftfy :yep: (the more dimmed the more efficient and better the longevity. It even seems worth overspeccing and underdriving quite a bit if you don't like buying the latest and greatest every few years).

@SmokeTester ftfy stands for 'fixed that for you', and I italicized it to be extra clear lol 

Why would you mind if I corrected you anyway? I was agreeing but adding that dimming it increases the efficiency. 

Sheesh.

• Like 1