★ WINNERS 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition ★

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Cheers mates! :yep:

Thanks tokenroll. That's exactly that, all the items listed in the 2nd post of this thread are available. Some of them, like the hoodies and some sizes of some models of t-shirts, have limited stock and may run out for some of the orders. But rolling papers I suppose it's fine and there is plenty of stock.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 5

My prizes landed today well chuffed love the grinder had to give it a little test as soon as it came. Very excited to try these seeds out too thanks again Sweet Seeds and UK420 

• Like 8

Hi everyone! :yep:

Last few days to request the prizes. We extend the limit date once more, until the 19th of July. This is already more than 15 days than the initial limit date. After the 19th of July the prize request will be closed and the pending prizes will not be attributed.

I think in this forum the only one pending is InTheSystem (60 points)

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 7

Cheers mate!

It's all good, we are always pleased to send all the prizes to all the winners, so with this we made it this time here at UK420 :yep:

Got your PM and the products will be sent within the next 15 days.

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 6

@Sweet Seeds-tommy. Are you doing a comp for this year running until 2021? I am currently growing your Ice Cool CBD and Green Poison CBD , which I haven't seen a grow diary for either of these? They are 10 days in and is in the DiyledUK LED section. 

• Like 3

Cheers Larry,

We are not sure yet as it as to go through approval from the administration of the company. We (me, Jaypp and Apolo) are going to propose the 7th edition of this competition in a meeting but it will only be in the last week of August, so we will only know if it is approved probably in the first half of September.

Either way, as always, if you share a grow diary with Sweet Seeds® strains we will send you 3 packs of 3+1 seeds for free once your diary is in the final weeks of flowering.

But you can wait until September to know about the competition. You can even keep the photos unshared until then and then if the competition takes place, you can use the photos to share the diary in the forum. Or you can do another run with Sweet Seeds® strains later, as if the competition takes place it will be on for at least 6 months.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers Larry,

We are not sure yet as it as to go through approval from the administration of the company. We (me, Jaypp and Apolo) are going to propose the 7th edition of this competition in a meeting but it will only be in the last week of August, so we will only know if it is approved probably in the first half of September.

Either way, as always, if you share a grow diary with Sweet Seeds® strains we will send you 3 packs of 3+1 seeds for free once your diary is in the final weeks of flowering.

But you can wait until September to know about the competition. You can even keep the photos unshared until then and then if the competition takes place, you can use the photos to share the diary in the forum. Or you can do another run with Sweet Seeds® strains later, as if the competition takes place it will be on for at least 6 months.

Kind regards,

tommy

That's great to hear Tommy. Does it matter if my diary is in the Diyleduk LED section or do I need to move it? I am really looking forward to the GP and the IC CBD as I have heard good things about them and it's the first time I have run Sweet Seeds. 

Thanks once again Tommy

LB

• Like 2

Cheers again mate,

About the offer of seeds after you share a grow diary, it has to be in the Sweet Seeds® subforum. You can move it to our subforum if you already started it or simply copy the posts with the updates to our subforum. Some growers choose to share the diaries in both places (inside and outside our subforum), as it is as simple as copy and paste each new update to the other thread.

Thanks and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

Cheers mates! :oldtoker:

The period for ordering prizes is closed. We also take this opportunity to inform you that all the prizes (products and cash prizes) have been sent, as well as all the trophies.

Thanks again to all of you for participating ;)

See you here throughout the summer and next season :guitar:

Greetings and a sweet summer to you all :yep:

tommy

• Like 6

Thanks to all at sweet seeds, my t-shirt, jack 47 seeds, grinders and rolling papers have arrived! the t-shirt fits perfectly and with last years papers added to this year's win i have enough papers to last at least 5 years lol:yep:

thanks for the hard work you all put in for us, and thanks @Joolz for making it all happen again this year :)

• Like 8

fuckin made up ..laughed hard and felt a rush of pride ..all i can say is thank you guys ..

gonna have to varnish and mount this one for prosperity.large.IMG_4190.JPGlarge.IMG_4192.JPGlarge.IMG_4193.JPG

• Like 16

Hehehehe, that's a nice award Vince, now you can make better soups :george:

Thanks for posting the photos ;) And thanks also to ratdog for the kind words :yep:

Sweet smokes to you all :smokin:

tommy

• Like 2

On 7/24/2020 at 6:44 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

gonna have to varnish and mount this one for prosperity.

i didn't know the spoon would bring economic well being? i should have tried harder

• Like 2