★ WINNERS 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition ★

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Congratulations @tokenroll @jadenugs and @delagdo worthy top spots indeed! And well done everyone else who placed, it was a fun competition once again. Thank you all at sweetseeds for hosting, hope you all are well and I look forward to the next one!

• Like 11

Wow, chuffed to bits :D 

Thanks again @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy and all at Sweet Seeds for putting on a  great competition with amazing prizes, and not forgetting @Joolz and his mods for running the #1 site on the net. Appreciate all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes from everyone involved :yep: 

A massive congratz to @tokenroll for the win, @delagdo for 3rd and all the other winners. Well everyone that took part really, from the other forums too :) 

Keep it green dudes and Sweet Smokes :smokin: 

Edited by jadenugs
  • Like 13

Was a pleasure to be in it and to come away with some prizes is a bonus thanks alot for hosting the competition and well done to everyone who took part. 

• Like 12

Wow. What a competition.

Some amazing diaries, really enjoyed reading them. You guys really set the bar high with the quality of photos and variety of content, really inspiring stuff. I enjoyed all the spoon banter and everything else as well. Top job all round, well done to everyone. Thanks for the reads

• Like 12

Besides congratulating the winners and the rest of the participants (a magnificent job all),

I would like to congratulate @vince noir rock n roll star for this Wooden Spoon award. It's not every day that you get an award like this. :oldtoker:

Sweet smokes, 

-Apolo

• Like 15

:woot:

I am sooo happy and proud about this!! :skin_up:

Thank you very very much to Tommy, Jaypp, Apolo and the Sweet Seeds team, and Joolz and the UK420 crew for hosting this great competition. Well done to all the winners, especially @tokenroll and @jadenugs - head and shoulders above the rest, and neck and neck right to the end - a photo finish! Thank you to all the people who posted diaries and took part, and who read diaries and left kind comments, it was very motivating to see these.

I am really glad to see Vince get his wooden spoon!! :rofl: Looking forward to seeing him back here some time soon, I hope.

I have really enjoyed taking part again this year. It's been lovely to feel a part of a welcoming, helpful and friendly community, when this hobby can sometimes be a bit of a lonely secretive thing - often literally hidden in the closet lol Joining in here is a huge contrast to my first few years growing.

The prizes are very generous indeed and I am looking forward to getting the trophies very much, even if I'll be keeping them hidden from most people. That is a significant sum of money. I already spent some of my Grower of The Month prize (not received it yet, but already spent!) on a new Phresh Hyperfan which was an excellent investment and a massive improvement over the old extraction. I will try to think carefully what to do with the rest.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:35 PM, shire said:

I will be spending my cash prize on a new 105mm macro lens.

That is an excellent choice and the sort of thing I am thinking of. Last year I spent winnings on a camera and macro lens. But now when people see it and ask I have to bite my tongue, though I'd love to reveal the story of why I got such a fancy camera :P

On 6/15/2020 at 3:53 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Still attempting to win a 3 day tour of the Sweet Seeds growing facility :D

Now that would be a prize!!

I've not been able to catch up with everyone else's diaries in the past couple of months since the lockdown, but I will do and I am looking forward to it.

It's a sunny afternoon so I am going to celebrate with a bit of Ice Cool Auto :smokin:

• Like 13

@delagdo really nice to see your happy with how things turned out. Take care and hope to see you taking part again next year. If you buy your macro lens and need any help just give me a pm, always welcome.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 8

Congrats to all the winners and participants.  Thanks again to the Sweet Seeds Team for taking care of the best online grow comp.  

Sorry that i didn't put more effort with this years diary and didn't properly finish, but times were a bit crazy this year.  But i hope that SS will host another comp in the future and already looking forward to that! :v:

Edited by AustrianToker
  • Like 11

@tokenrollIts a surreal feeling when you read you won isn’t it?  well done dude and that’s awesome you can pay a big chunk of your mortgage off. Such an amazing prize. 

@jadenugs@delagdoCongtats to you as well, both got nice prizes too.

Also everyone else who took part and won something, it has to be the best competition in the cannabis scene. If it on again next year I am going to enter again.

• Like 8

Well done  to all grower  in the sweet  seed contest  :smokin::cheers:

Tokenroll you definitly  rock and uk420 has well ^^ great contest  and fantastic win !! Well done boy sweet smoke  man!

• Like 9