★ WINNERS 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition ★

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Hi Vince!

Might be a problem with the forum, I have plenty of space for PMs.

Please try again later or tomorrow. If the problem persists I will see if I have an email contact from you from previous years and I will email you.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

I managed to get my messages sent to Tommy, I have quite a list to make good use of my points! 5+2 seeds of each of these:

Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto

Gorilla Girl XL Auto

Crystal Candy XL Auto

Sweet Cheese XL Auto

Honey Peach Auto CBD

Red Poison Auto

Cream Caramel Auto

Dark Devil Auto

Devil Cream Auto

... plus an ashtray, bag, grinder, badges, t-shirt, and hoodie if nobody gets them first, and I still had a few left over. I'm slightly disappointed not to be able to get a hat, I thought they looked great!

• Like 7

@delagdo should keep you busy till next year. As for the metal grinder bahhh was out of stock when I handed over my seed list.

Enjoy your goodies and if your doing a diary tag me in please.

Toke...

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi Vince!

Might be a problem with the forum, I have plenty of space for PMs.

Please try again later or tomorrow. If the problem persists I will see if I have an email contact from you from previous years and I will email you.

Kind regards,

tommy

message sent captain ...thank you .

• Like 5

14 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@delagdo should keep you busy till next year. As for the metal grinder bahhh was out of stock when I handed over my seed list.

Enjoy your goodies and if your doing a diary tag me in please.

Toke...

Hey Toke!

Don't pay attention to the stock listed on our online store. The metal grinder is not on sale there at the moment but as far as I know we have enough stock. The products listed in the 2nd post of this thread are all available. Some (mostly the hoodies and the ashtrays) have limited stock, as well as some t-shirt sizes, but it's all good and you can "order" any product from that list. We'll then tell you if any of the choices is not available.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

Again and summing all up, check our online store just to see the photos of some of the products that are listed in the 2nd post of this thread, not to check on the stock of the products ;)

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 4

@Sweet Seeds-tommy not to worry my order is in long ago. Will buy some stuff of the shop later in the summer when everything has hopefully got back to as normal is it will ever get. I just like to collect metal grinders from the different seed banks to be honest.

Best wishes to all over at Sweet Seeds and hope your all keeping well.

Toke...

• Like 4

Nice one... and a big congrats to the big winners, you totally deserve it... and of course all competitors. Sweet Seeds? you've done us proud again... muchisimas gracias.. UK420 thank you very much for existing.

ATB

PR 

• Like 7

Hi everyone!

Just a quick message to let you know that the first batch of prize claims have been send to our colleagues from the shop (product prizes and trophies) and to our colleagues from the accountings department (cash prizes). Most of the winners already sent the choice of products, bank details and details for delivery, but we're still missing the following ones:

Openairbud (please check the PMs because your bank details were not complete and we need at least your IBAN)

ratdog

2Fat2EatThat

We're supposed to get all the details until the 6th of July. We can give it a few more days, until the 9th of July, but please be sure to have it all sent by then, as after that date we will not be able to manage more shippings due to limitations of the staff because of the holidays.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 6

@ratdog "Again and summing all up, check our online store just to see the photos of some of the products that are listed in the 2nd post of this thread, not to check on the stock of the products"

In other words order from the items listed in the 2nd post and just use the online shop to look at. Never mind if the shop hasn't got stuff listed.

Hope that helps you along.

Toke…

• Like 3

thanks @tokenroll :) they are not on the site but are here, that's all i want really lol

all done, sorry for being so late.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3