★ WINNERS 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition ★

Sweet Seeds Apolo

By the way...

So far I got PMs from Exhale, tokenroll and AustrianTokker ;)

Edit: Exhale I see you sent me a PM for the Super Sweet Kit, but that kit is only for growers standing between 11st and 15th final position. You are 7th, you don't get that kit, but you have 250 sweet points that can get much much more products than the ones included in a Super Sweet Kit. Besides that it's all good mate, if anything is not correct I will let you know once I open the PMs.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Edit: Exhale I see you sent me a PM for the Super Sweet Kit, but that kit is only for growers standing between 11st and 15th final position. You are 7th, you don't get that kit, but you have 250 sweet points that can get much much more products than the ones included in a Super Sweet Kit. Besides that it's all good mate, if anything is not correct I will let you know once I open the PMs.

Yeah dude thanks for clarifying that I read the post wrong, I blame the Sweet Amnesia Haze :D

edited to add - I sent the other points related message when I realised after reading the post for the 10th time :yep:

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 5

the link on page 1 has a side bar menu which also links to other seedbanks strains available through sweet seeds.

Are we allowed to exchange sweet points for these, or is it only sweet seed strains?

its not  very clear?

@Sweet Seeds-tommy       @Sweet Seeds-Jaypp       @Sweet Seeds-Apollo

• Like 4

messages sent , ive gone with some strains that I havnt tried yet, but fancied for a while.

And a couple of t shirts (that's the wardrobe sorted for another year lol)

• Like 4

What did you go for @badbillybob? I chose the Jack 47 and Ice Cool, got an extra packet of Zkittlez to go with what I've got - great options for next years contest.

• Like 2

I went with some blackjack, moham ram, jack 47 and some  green poison, should be fun, ive wanted to do the green poison and jack47  for a while, and I like most things with widow in them, hence the moham ram.

• Like 4

@badbillybob the black jack certainly tastes like extra strong blackjacks so if you like them little chews you will like the flavours from the buds. The weight of the nugs was rather surprising and rock solid.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
spelling rorre
  • Like 4

Iv gone and smashed my face into a windscreen at about 50mph so I can't see for shit atm lol. When my eyes can focus again il have a good read through this post congratulations to the winners. And thanks for the competition sweet seeds. Was a blast. :wub:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Asterion said:

Iv gone and smashed my face into a windscreen at about 50mph so I can't see for shit atm lol.

Ouch! at least you're alive, get well soon you need to get back to growing trees!

• Like 3

Iv got 1 going mate just been a bit hard to update of late I'm wrote off lol broken arm fractured ankle and half a face :yinyang:  

Iv got a new room ready to go aswell but waiting on some stuff I need sorting in the house before I fire it up. My car will get replaced too so its not the end of world really cheers mate @Exhale

• Like 3

Cheers everyone! :yep:

Just a quick note to inform that within the next 48 hours I will start picking the details from your PMs.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 7