★ WINNERS 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition ★

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Congrats to all :)     The plants, the skill sets and the standards are all something to be rather envious of !       Some amazing work.   

A huge big up to Sweet Seeds for affording the competition and prizes ..... top job !         

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Exhale said:

The second post on this thread with how to claim your prizes has now been edited guys. :yep:

OMG! 

Fast? No way... lol

Sweet smokes Exhale!

-Apolo

• Like 6

@Exhale 

I will likely hold a few seeds to the side for next years comp.

RED HOT COOKIES    5 Seeds + 2 free X 2 80,00 €
Sweet Zkittlez 5 Seeds + 2 Free X 2 87,80 €
Do-Sweet-Dos    5 Seeds + 2 Free X 2 87,80 €
Indigo Berry Kush 5 Seeds + 2 Free x 2 88,00 €
Gorilla Girl 5 Seeds + 2 Free X 2 97,80 €
Ice Cool 3 Seeds + 1 Free x 1 29,30 €

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

Il think  those are definitly  stray to plant 

Red HOT COOKIES    
Sweet Zkittlez 
Do-Sweet-Dos    

and im to realy curius about the red hpt cookies.... sown like red hot chilly pepper !!! Rock on !!

• Like 4

@BjornIronSide13 im really looking forward to the Red Hot Cookies, i should not be doing them as my grow cab is not made for sativa plants as such, not to mention im not a fan of sativas. I will grow them out looking for the red colouring just so i can take some photos of it lol. Yeah im a little strange to say the least but i like a change every now and then. The Do Sweet Dos is rather good and well worth looking at, stinks to high heaven thats for sure. As for cookies well i think we are all suckers for anything with cookies.

Take care, be well. Toke....

• Like 4

6 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo link just reloads the first page of this thread.

1. The Sweet Seeds® strains available to order are all the strains that you can find listed here:

https://sweetseeds.es/shop/en/65_semillas-sweet-seeds

Fixed!

Thanks Toke!

Guys, If Tommy has a full inbox, send me the message. 

• Like 4

All good mates,

I emptied a good space on my PM inbox a few days ago, so it's going to be all good. If by any mistake a private message does not reach me, we will have time to figure it out and fix it.

Either way, I'm probably only going to reply the private messages next week. So, every time you send me a PM you should expect a reply within 1 to 7 days.

Your the best online growers, congrats, we are delighted to have you here with us as you are all very nice and polite :yep:

Thanks and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 6