How do you guys do it!?!

Tomateo.grower

Iv used them a far few times now and getting some sort of airflow and venting to enable the moisture to escape is a must. Even keeping the front wide open inst enough at times. 

Iv used sponges to wipe down sides ect, contraptions to absorb moisture,fans but cutting slots and slashes all round was far the best way to have airflow and keep :ninja:

And yeah iv a graveyard of these at the back of green house lollollol  A GF at the time wouldnt allow me to slice hers up once, hence i said a pile of mush lollollol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rosebowl said:

Iv used sponges to wipe down sides ect, contraptions to absorb moisture,fans but cutting slots and slashes all round was far the best way

Funny you should say that.

I bought some them moisture absorption pots other day. And a odour neutralisor one, none fragranced that is.

1 hour ago, rosebowl said:

GF at the time wouldnt allow me to slice hers up once, hence i said a pile of mush lollollol 

When wife finds out, think I'll be the pile of mush lol

Hi , i'm also growing in a vinyl type polytunnel [3x2], like yours.At the moment condensation doesn't seem to be a problem but i have all vents open, i have made a extra large vent in the back gable and have the 2x2m door open nearly all the time and just cover the front with a insect netting, this stops things getting in and people seeing clearly in and helps with ventilation but still not ideal.

At the moment i find that when we get a really good day with bright sunshine and very little wind, temps can soon rise to mid 30's in the tunnel, so i end up taking the plants out and putting them somewhere in garden.

The upside is when the weather is shit, then they keep off the worst of the winds and rain.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 11:46 AM, Zebal said:

The upside is when the weather is shit, then they keep off the worst of the winds and rain.

Yes in a away but wind and breeze are our friends during the flowering stage and more so towards harvest time.  Being under the plastic may keep rain off but their  more prone to rot with the high humidity and lack of airflow combined. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/06/2020 at 11:04 PM, syrus420 said:

I have been growing in doors for years but now due to my missus n the kids beening old enough to know what's going on I have to retreat to the garden n greenhouse..   I have a big garden that is over looked from both sides... one side the guys a total dosh bag will grass me up second he gets a whiff... so I have 10 autos in green house in seedling stage which 8 of them will be get hid around the garden 4  of them is going in a below ground greenhouse I have dug 3 foot down an put a planter box over top to keep them out of site ... the others are getting hid around in various places .. I also have a four 4 foot ducksfoot veging in the garden which is the ultimate stealth plant if u want stealthy ness i recommend this or a strain called freakshow they look nothing like your typical cannabis plant 

Do you have an outdoor diary interested in your Stealth spaces and strains

• Like 1