How do you guys do it!?!

Tomateo.grower

I personally see no benefit to living in the land of what ifs and pontificating about such things.

My simple mantras are:

Grow, enjoy, be safe and sensible, dont worry.

Deal with something should it happen.

Treat the police with kindness and respect or you will encounter the seriously shit end of the stick.

Share your fun ;)

Peace.

• Like 6

large.2_1_1.jpeglarge.IMG_20200604_190948_1.jpgSo I've done a grow diary, in the GG thread I think you call it as adviced. It's here.

That how you do it?

Anyway I will try keep it updated.

Thanks again everyone who replied and helped!

Edited by Tomateo.grower

On 6/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, rosebowl said:

good luck. because if you play dumb with the police i hope your home is 100% spotless of anything to do with weed including your phone, laptop and provide a negative swab test. Otherwise a criminal conviction will be a sure thing and cost you in fines ,court costs, victim surcharge. Plus on top solicitors fee's 

The only way it could be defended is thats its not in the publics interest and the CPS drop the charge. 

Well if I was caught with a commercial grow then I would certainly expect all of the draconian measures that you list to be applied. But do you honestly think that plod would do all of those things if you had just a few plants dotted around your garden that you denied all knowledge off? I mean surely these are measures that plod uses against serious organized serious crime?

• Like 1

I have been growing in doors for years but now due to my missus n the kids beening old enough to know what's going on I have to retreat to the garden n greenhouse..   I have a big garden that is over looked from both sides... one side the guys a total dosh bag will grass me up second he gets a whiff... so I have 10 autos in green house in seedling stage which 8 of them will be get hid around the garden 4  of them is going in a below ground greenhouse I have dug 3 foot down an put a planter box over top to keep them out of site ... the others are getting hid around in various places .. I also have a four 4 foot ducksfoot veging in the garden which is the ultimate stealth plant if u want stealthy ness i recommend this or a strain called freakshow they look nothing like your typical cannabis plant 

Edited by syrus420
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2020 at 11:04 PM, syrus420 said:

I recommend this or a strain called freakshow they look nothing like your typical cannabis plant 

Wow. That looks amazing!

Defo one to consider. Anyone grown this?

• Like 1

On 03/06/2020 at 7:43 PM, OldFord said:

Have you chosen a particular strain yet ?      I only grow outdoors, both in the garden and the greenhouse and the smell is my only worry.  

I have been through numerous strains from various breeders and have my favs based on ease of growth, effect and smell.     

Good luck and get some pics up when you get started.    All the best :) 

Hi, could you please let me know what strains you have tried ? as i have a similar requirement to yourself. Thanks

• Like 1

Just now, Zebal said:

Hi, could you please let me know what strains you have tried ? as i have a similar requirement to yourself. Thanks

In auto form -  SS Cream Mandarin , Mohan Ram, Blow Mind, S.A.D , Black Cream , Dark Devil , Jack 47  lots of other SS autos too.    Dinafem Dinamed CBD.   

Fem -  SS S.A.D  , Wild Rose, Cream Caramel and quite a few others from SS,        TH Strawberry Glue , Blimburn GDP , Sagamatha Western winds , Humboldt Blue Dream ,     Black Domina , countless others.   The ones mentioned above all romped home and produced great plants & good results.

So far the stand out plants i have done outdoors are  -   SS Wild Rose ,  SS Cream Mandarin , SS Cream Caramel ,  Dinafem Dinamed CBD and TH strawberry Glue.       

• Like 1

Hi Old Ford, thanks for the quick reply,quite a list there,you certainly like Sweet seeds.Just started a Honey peach cbd myself, Which ones would you recommend for stealth/Low odour ?

Thanks. 

Sorry Tomateo.grower don't mean to hijack your thread.

Edited by Zebal
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Zebal said:

lol

No worries. We all hear to learn, good to help others out and get a different insight!

1 hour ago, Zebal said:

Hi Old Ford, thanks for the quick reply,quite a list there,you certainly like Sweet seeds.Just started a Honey peach cbd myself, Which ones would you recommend for stealth/Low odour ?

Thanks. 

I have run countless strains from numerous breeders and i come back to sweets for reliability , the plants seem pretty uniform and i dont get issues even with the neglect i give hem due to working away so much :)       

My favs for stealth has to be -

SS auto S.A.D -  short & no odour to speak of other than the last week if hot.   

SS Fem Cream Caramel -  grows itself , awesome end product and minimal odour.

TH Strawberry Glue -  awesome easy grow , hits like a train ,  huge yield , no smell until cured even during chop down.    

Dinafem Dinamed CBD -     grows itself , big yield , wonderful pain relief and mood enhancer for me.     

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

I have run countless strains from numerous breeders and i come back to sweets for reliability , the plants seem pretty uniform and i dont get issues even with the neglect i give hem due to working away so much :)       

TH Strawberry Glue -  awesome easy grow , hits like a train ,  huge yield , no smell until cured even during chop down.    

Dinafem Dinamed CBD -     grows itself , big yield , wonderful pain relief and mood enhancer for me.     

Many Thanks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zebal said:

Many Thanks

I dont believe there is any strain without an odour , fine on a nice summer day and alls well , then a breezy day the branches start rubbing and the smell gets up :(    Its life outdoors :) 

Some strains mentioned generally have main colas and less sides meaning less to rub on a breezy day.    The strains mentioned have been odour issue free so far but phenos vary.

You plant it out ... you run the risk :) 

• Like 1

On 19/06/2020 at 8:34 PM, OldFord said:

Shall have to keep these in mind for next time. My NL autos are begining to smell now. Nothing strong yet, but when I open the growhouse I'm like grow my beautiful lady's!

On 03/06/2020 at 9:43 PM, rosebowl said:

perfect for vegging, humidity come near harvest is an out door growers nightmare at the best of times , made worse being coupe up in a plastic coat so to speak 

So 2 days ago I see what you meant. 

Not sure if still got the pic, but all the inside was covered in condensation!!!

Opened door right up, all seemed find. One leafs was touching side so pushed the girl back a bit in there. All seems fine now.

Defo something I'm gonna be worried about now!large.ggg_1.jpglarge.hhh_1.jpg