How do you guys do it!?!

Tomateo.grower

perfect for vegging, humidity come near harvest is an out door growers nightmare at the best of times , made worse being coupe up in a plastic coat so to speak 

• Like 1

Had bud rot twice, I think it was ratdog who pointed it out in a photo a year or two back.

If in doubt post a photo for sure, have to act fast on those kinda things.

Airflow is a factor also, good air movement around and through the plants is a good thing to have happening also.

With budrot you will see a very small grey area, and it grows fast......

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Is there such a thing as to many plants? lol

According to the sentencing guidelines there is.

Morally deffo not

8 minutes ago, B-real said:

Morally deffo not

there mine all mine im a selfish bastard lol simple , was asked in interview have i given any away even to GF, like fuk she can grow or buy her own lol 

Edited by rosebowl
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, B-real said:

Morally deffo not

If you look it up there isnt actually a law written to say there is a limit.

Police just say around so many is taking the piss to do you for whole sale.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 9:14 PM, Tomateo.grower said:

Hi there.

Just started my first grow around a month ago. And wanted to ask how you guys do it?

Now I don't mean the grow, I mean having the balls to have big grows in your back gardens! And also any tips you might have for a novice, as the last thing I want is to be caught!

OK here's a thought for you then. If you grow in pots in your garden it is very difficult to deny any knowledge if caught. If you plant a few girls in the ground and you don't train them in any way then it could be claimed that they are self seeded. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stuart96 said:

OK here's a thought for you then. If you grow in pots in your garden it is very difficult to deny any knowledge if caught. If you plant a few girls in the ground and you don't train them in any way then it could be claimed that they are self seeded. 

Makes no difference, still classed as possession and cultivating. Either way the most a caution, if you try to play dumb and they find grinders smoking equipment ect then they may decide to charge you, Plus may lose your equipment. I played along with them and by doing so saved them ramsacking the house even saving a few jars and what i had drying in attic. 

Sometimes trying to be smart is your worse enemy 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, rosebowl said:

perfect for vegging, humidity come near harvest is an out door growers nightmare at the best of times , made worse being coupe up in a plastic coat so to speak 

It has some holes already in the tops for canes to poke out of. So hopefully anything to much will draw out of there for now. Hot air rises, so I'm presuming the water in the air will leave to? 

When it gets closer to harvest I will plan ahead to try and prevent this. Also of any branches get to close to touching sides I will try tieing these away.

I am also try this lst is it on one of the plants, see if it makes a difference? Defo should start a diary I'm thinking!

18 minutes ago, Tomateo.grower said:

It has some holes already in the tops for canes to poke out of. So hopefully anything to much will draw out of there for now. Hot air rises, so I'm presuming the water in the air will leave to? 

When it gets closer to harvest I will plan ahead to try and prevent this. Also of any branches get to close to touching sides I will try tieing these away.

I am also try this lst is it on one of the plants, see if it makes a difference? Defo should start a diary I'm thinking!

I cant stress enough on the importance of good air flow come last few weeks of flowering. A few holes in the top wont cut it , iv resulted in totally slicing the sides of these before because the person was para that they be seen. Even planted inbetween tomatos before and hung christmas ball balls on them. 

your ok for now while in veg and first few weeks of flower. After that its all about air flow and keeping the buds dry as possible hence i got a glass green house in the end as went through loads of these lol and even then budrot was a challenge. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rosebowl said:

Makes no difference, still classed as possession and cultivating. Either way the most a caution, if you try to play dumb and they find grinders smoking equipment ect then they may decide to charge you, Plus may lose your equipment. I played along with them and by doing so saved them ramsacking the house even saving a few jars and what i had drying in attic. 

Sometimes trying to be smart is your worse enemy 

Yes wise words when dealing with plod but the point I was trying to make was that if someone is growing in their garden in pots and gets caught then the issue is cut and dried. If they are growing a few plants in the ground dotted around their garden then there is a measure of deniability should they choose to go down that route.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rosebowl said:

I cant stress enough on the importance of good air flow come last few weeks of flowering. A few holes in the top wont cut it , iv resulted in totally slicing the sides of these before because the person was para that they be seen. Even planted inbetween tomatos before and hung christmas ball balls on them. 

your ok for now while in veg and first few weeks of flower. After that its all about air flow and keeping the buds dry as possible hence i got a glass green house in the end as went through loads of these lol and even then budrot was a challenge. 

Thanks

But ttill then that should be enough? Say the last 4 weeks needs extra air flow? When bids are developing? I will plan ahead to maybe move them to another location, have some nettles growing at the back, maybe plant between as they tall at the moment.

34 minutes ago, Stuart96 said:

Yes wise words when dealing with plod but the point I was trying to make was that if someone is growing in their garden in pots and gets caught then the issue is cut and dried. If they are growing a few plants in the ground dotted around their garden then there is a measure of deniability should they choose to go down that route.

yes in pots harder to explain i agree but standing in front of the courts with grinders, rizla's baccy ect as further evidence wont do you any favors at all apart from a bigger fine. 

Far better taking a caution than a day in court and denieghing will be for sure a day in court. 

29 minutes ago, Tomateo.grower said:

Thanks

But ttill then that should be enough? Say the last 4 weeks needs extra air flow? When bids are developing? I will plan ahead to maybe move them to another location, have some nettles growing at the back, maybe plant between as they tall at the moment.

Yes , yes,  yes 

large.DSCN6031.JPG

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rosebowl said:

yes in pots harder to explain i agree but standing in front of the courts with grinders, rizla's baccy ect as further evidence wont do you any favors at all apart from a bigger fine. 

Far better taking a caution than a day in court and denieghing will be for sure a day in court. 

Yes , yes,  yes 

large.DSCN6031.JPG

Yes certainly a difficult balancing act and that's for sure - how to defend yourself when you think that you can swing it to your advantage balanced against an easy let off of a caution which is the most anyone is going to get these days unless they are doing commercial. So you are offered a caution and that's in effect the same as a conviction because it means that you get a record which can be a serious problem for some people down the line. Personally I am up for such a confrontation but can understand that others might not be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stuart96 said:

Yes certainly a difficult balancing act and that's for sure - how to defend yourself when you think that you can swing it to your advantage balanced against an easy let off of a caution which is the most anyone is going to get these days unless they are doing commercial. So you are offered a caution and that's in effect the same as a conviction because it means that you get a record which can be a serious problem for some people down the line. Personally I am up for such a confrontation but can understand that others might not be.

good luck. because if you play dumb with the police i hope your home is 100% spotless of anything to do with weed including your phone, laptop and provide a negative swab test. Otherwise a criminal conviction will be a sure thing and cost you in fines ,court costs, victim surcharge. Plus on top solicitors fee's 

The only way it could be defended is thats its not in the publics interest and the CPS drop the charge. 

• Like 1