First Ever Grow Diary

AutoAberdeen

Cheers, I’m pleasantly surprised with how well my auto is going after it looked close to death a while back!

large.E5810277-8A83-4C89-B366-9676125268BF.jpeg

Got my photoperiod Amnesia in light deprivation overnight, been doing it for a week so hopefully start to see some pitstils in about another 7 days :hippy:

• Like 1

Shortly after my previous post I went to the greenhouse and found some pistils up near the top of the Amnesia! Result!

large.160F3EC9-7605-427A-B76E-C1C52A0F7DB1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AutoAberdeen said:

Cheers, I’m pleasantly surprised with how well my auto is going after it looked close to death a while back!

large.E5810277-8A83-4C89-B366-9676125268BF.jpeg

Got my photoperiod Amnesia in light deprivation overnight, been doing it for a week so hopefully start to see some pitstils in about another 7 days :hippy:

Shes looking mightily fine bud. Well done on bringing her back. 

• Like 1

Since my greenhouse cucumbers don’t seem to be working, one of them is gonna be removed to make space for a White Widow auto that is in on top of the sky box in a tub to pop. 

My Girl Scout Cookies auto is now flying. Doesn’t have a massive amount of leaves but lots of buds. Just wish the sun would come out more!

The photoperiod Amnesia now has pistils in about a dozen different sites. I’ve been fairly flexible with the light dep timings. Always over 12 hours but it got about 14 yesterday as I slept in now the kids are on their summer holidays :george:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AutoAberdeen said:

Since my greenhouse cucumbers don’t seem to be working, one of them is gonna be removed to make space for a White Widow auto that is in on top of the sky box in a tub to pop. 

My Girl Scout Cookies auto is now flying. Doesn’t have a massive amount of leaves but lots of buds. Just wish the sun would come out more!

The photoperiod Amnesia now has pistils in about a dozen different sites. I’ve been fairly flexible with the light dep timings. Always over 12 hours but it got about 14 yesterday as I slept in now the kids are on their summer holidays :george:

Cucumbers are a weird plant to grow vary temperamental. 

Same with the sun here she all hidden away but the girls seems to be fine as the temps aren't to bad in my greenhouse I can't wait to see how your girls come along. 

My little rugrats aren't off school for another 2 weeks so still got at of home schooling to do. I forgot how hard some of there work actually is but saying that i dropped out of school as i had learnjng difficulties. Which I got more help as an adult than in school. 

Hope all is well. 

• Like 1

More buds appearing daily on my auto GSC, exciting times! The photoperiod has got at least a dozen pistil sites now, it’s a pain in the ass bringing them in at night and out in the morning but I’m committed now so have to keep it up!

large.BE9F50DC-8B1B-4353-B2A8-9D81EB26A958.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AutoAberdeen said:

More buds appearing daily on my auto GSC, exciting times! The photoperiod has got at least a dozen pistil sites now, it’s a pain in the ass bringing them in at night and out in the morning but I’m committed now so have to keep it up!

large.BE9F50DC-8B1B-4353-B2A8-9D81EB26A958.jpeg

When you look back at pictures do think wow they've actually grown that much in that space of time. 

She is look real fine look at all those trichomes mmmm lol. 

• Like 1

My photo Amnesia is starting to flower nicely now. 

large.9EFF299F-792D-4439-9EF4-1A6A728B5E8E.jpeglarge.0067DC2B-CD27-4412-A8D9-A14E756AE354.jpeg

GSC is about 20 days in flower. 

large.33650B63-32B3-46C0-A531-12E252129433.jpeg

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 4

Latest photos of my pair or plants. 

Girl Scout cookies auto is well into flowering now, really sticky and smells amazing. large.01FEB5BC-723E-43D0-9DA6-05AB32F70C17.jpeglarge.278DE647-D6CE-4060-96CC-C0DCA6ECEEC4.jpeg

Amnesia 5 flowers are growing by the day and the plant keeps getting bigger. Will need to remove some of the tomato plants from the greenhouse to make space for it at this rate. 

large.14285AEB-216B-449D-A577-D63034E49FA7.jpeglarge.A26E86BC-A446-47BC-924C-6220C4ED9F0E.jpeg

White widow auto popped its head above the soil yesterday and it’s first tiny leaves were there this morning so hopefully it has more success than my last two autos which didn’t go anywhere. 

Hope everyone else’s grows are going well, the sunshine this weekend was a boost!

• Like 6

Auto GSC buds are starting to plump up daily, hopefully not too long now. 

Amnesia is going great, looking like I’ll get a good yield from it. 

• Like 3

On 15/07/2020 at 0:04 PM, AutoAberdeen said:

large.37023336-B90C-40EF-AD32-526E6EFB2ED4.jpeglarge.220B7AB3-5348-477A-AD27-4529B52769E4.jpeglarge.5296BDB9-A0C9-4A3F-AAB6-19A42E7B9B5B.jpeg

Looking mighty splendid in the mate. Hope all is going well and are keeping safe. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wappasmokes said:

Looking mighty splendid in the mate. Hope all is going well and are keeping safe. 

All is good in this hood mate, thanks. Currently building a pond, it’s keeping me occupied until my first plant is ready to harvest :fart:

• Like 1