First Ever Grow Diary

AutoAberdeen

Not had the best of weather the last few days but the plants are continuing to come on. 

Amnesia auto is a lot bigger at this stage, starting to have a nice smell when I get the nose up close. 

large.C545EAC1-8C3B-4AFB-81D0-D1688D4CE70A.jpeg

Girl Scout cookies isn’t as far on but I can see the differences in it day by day. 

large.7ADF68FD-93A0-49DD-901E-FCF4B1D4B5D4.jpeg

Hoping to get some more sunshine into the greenhouse this coming week, still have the heater going at nights to keep them at a decent temperature. 

One of my mates is about 5-6 weeks ahead of me and creeping towards harvest time. I’m jealous of his developing buds!

• Like 1

Just wondering if people think this looks ok for being out of the soil for 18 days? It’s my Girl Scout Cookies auto and it’s leaves are looking a bit odd to me with those curling ends.  

large.0050B53C-0F1F-4979-9BA2-838DFC21BE90.jpeg

Its 3 days behind the amnesia which is going really well. 

large.98AAEB55-8FC3-4195-B7B9-24FBDEDB23E7.jpeg

• Like 3

Really hot in the greenhouse today so got the vents open, door open and a fan to keep the air moving. Slept in and came out to find some of my tomato plants in bad shape (recovered after a good watering) and panicked about the ladies but they seem ok :yinyang:

• Like 1

My Girl Scout Cookies auto appears to have developed heat stress :thumbdown: 

Any advice on what I should do? I’ve got it in the shade in the greenhouse just now and it’s been watered so hoping it perks up. 

My auto amnesia is going great though, no signs of problems and it’s growing new leaves daily. 

large.C34FFDF9-C2C3-4073-87C1-F7294B0C8A43.jpeg

large.779C0154-0317-4711-B833-7A1EC581BB0C.jpeglarge.0A62CF47-E207-41F3-9609-F02A2CF99F0B.jpeg

Edited by AutoAberdeen
Add photos
  • Like 3

That auto ammo is looking good mate hopefully the other one will recover and produce a good harvest 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

That auto ammo is looking good mate hopefully the other one will recover and produce a good harvest 

It’s looking a lot healthier today after a good water, think it was a bit too dry. All a learning process I suppose, mistakes will be made. Just glad my other one is doing well, it’s got lots of new nodes appearing so fingers crossed it continues. 

• Like 1

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong with my auto Girl Scout Cookies. Is this likely due to overwatering? It’s 3.5 weeks since it emerged  large.3FD174CA-9690-4069-9B74-9C550768F81E.jpeg

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 1

Overhang suggests its cold.    can you heat the plants area ?    even a diy fix with ,,,,,, say a brick done in the oven then wrapped in say a dish towel ,  use that as a heat mat :)  

worth a try ,  let soil dry and keep wetting down to a min.     See what happens 

• Like 3

I’ve been using a heater at night but it was colder during the day from Friday so I’ll keep an eye on the temp in the greenhouse during the day. I’m out now checking on them and the heat seems to have made a difference, will get a proper look in the morning.

In the meantime, I’ve put an auto AK seed into germination :hippy:

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 1

After a full night with the heater on and a nice warm day my plant that was not looking good seems to have come on a bit with the drooping gone and some new growth in the middle. Will the damage to the lower leaves cause me issues in the long run other than its likely gonna be stunted? 

Auto ammo is looking good though, plenty of new growth in all sites and it looks much taller than yesterday. 

The forecast is looking good for a week, will update my photos at the weekend. 

Auto AK seed hasn’t changed, hopefully it germinates soon.  

Looks like my auto Ammo has started to flower! Its just about at the end of week 4. 

large.87A20B77-4835-4C33-AE50-433A935E2B3C.jpeglarge.C94552A6-2A42-469A-B48A-50D202AD8F1F.jpeg

The GSC is wayyy behind but is continuing to grow after it’s struggles last weekend. large.B0B12C22-A006-4240-9C43-246254191F3C.jpeg

• Like 4

Looking good the gsc are u giving it feed could be nuts burn if not I'm not to sure first year with autos mine are doing well tho how's the auto ak has it poped ?

On 29/05/2020 at 10:07 PM, Ccs141 said:

Looking good the gsc are u giving it feed could be nuts burn if not I'm not to sure first year with autos mine are doing well tho how's the auto ak has it poped ?

I’ve just been watering the GSC, it’s first leaves are in pretty bad shape but the new growth is doing fine. Should damaged leaves be removed? After overwatering I think I went the other way this week and let them get too dry, this is a lesson for me!

Auto AK still hasn’t popped, it did seem pretty dry and was a freeby when I bought my seeds. Put a sweet skunk auto in to pop last night, looks like it’s starting to go!

• Like 1