Lockdown grow 2020

Ccs141

Looking back it was the 13th of last month they poped soil so it's been about a month today pretty happy with them hoping the other sorta it's self 

Looks like stress. Have you been potting these on in stages or had a cold spell in the weather? They will be fine and grow out. Give them a little high nitrogen feed I use nettle tea as it's organic, easy to make and as good if not better than any other nitrogen feed. Cold can cause a bit of ducksfoot type webbing on the leaves to. Let the pot dry out before feeding to increase the plant's uptake. My nettle tea is easy to make just fill a bottle with stinging nettles and fill with water. Leaving about 4 inch from the lid so when you shake it you get bubbles. When the top fills with a foam after shaking it's ready. Takes between 5-10 day's to happen. Plant a bit of comfrey near your grow and you never need buy feed ever again. Nettle for vegative growth, comfrey for flowering. No need to flush with organic feed ether so you can feed right up until chop day. But yep your plant's look a little shocked by something early on but seem to be getting over that now.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 6

Should of really added this to. Nettle tea should be diluted at least 1 part to 10 parts water. Silly me for forgetting that important information. :wallbash:

• Like 3

Cheers @brock1 will get to sorting that now and they have been in same pot since germ they have been out tho.since the 13th of April thank God it will grow out of it the other one is fine just this one but it's got a weird structure I kinda like it gonna keep it running anyway I have only added microzial and bone meal will sort the nettle tea soon as does this strain have different phenos or flavour profiles or they all the same cheers for the info mate been a real help :skin_up:

• Like 1

2 main pheno's in SHD. A strawberry haze type kind spear bud strain. Other is skunk/haze pheno more branchy pheno and used to make the seeds you have.

• Like 1

Lovely was hoping.to get two.different phenos a can't try both the strawberry sounds nice but I like old school haze.as well cheers man 

• Like 1

So update on the mutant SHD it's now growing weirdly like made but leaves ain't coming out right as this showslarge.IMG_20200516_192923.jpgknew she was mutant but this is mad no other leaf like this gonna keep her tho she's going mad in this sun large.IMG_20200516_192952.jpgthe others looking nice bit of pinky purple on the little leaves was the one that had a red stem as well fingers crossed for a belter out some more pics up Wednesday cheers guys 

So started to lst the short hazy days this morning not to much of a bend but lower leaves are more exposed to sun so lower bud sites bulk up will have a pic up Wednesday as I'm of to plot tomorrow :smokin:

So shd are living it in this sun hoping my ww xxl is here soon also need a photo to run in the back garden large.IMG_20200520_192149.jpgso stoked the lst as not needed I don't think this is the normal one wait for the mutant large.IMG_20200520_192139.jpgthe mutant is growing crazy in the sun hoping they both show sex soon here is a shot of them both and some veg large.IMG_20200520_192234.jpgcheers guys report back soon

• Like 5

@Whambud none of them germed they were a bit old only got the two shd now 

@GreenThumb16 yeah man hear good things about it ment to be a good mould resistant strain not.sure what it tastes like tho good.luck man 

Plants really have started to stretch hopefully will have a photo to run soon will update pics tomorrow leave u with a pic of a purps no 1 from dinafem down at the plot :skin_up:large.IMG_20200526_135032.jpg

• Like 4

So here are the shd loving this sun at the moment large.IMG_20200527_140553.jpgmy mutant one starting to sort her self out nowlarge.IMG_20200527_140533.jpghoping for a fruity haze with these have a citrus aroma already

• Like 4