Lockdown grow 2020

Ccs141

So just a quick update this is the short hazy days auto looks like it's moving along now can't wait for flowering to come good times ahead large.IMG_20200425_135841.jpglarge.IMG_20200425_135832.jpg

• Like 4

So a little update on the shd not much but something large.IMG_20200428_203315.jpgthat's the first that's the bigger one large.IMG_20200428_203327.jpgthat's the second :smokin:

• Like 1

Just a little pic for scale too normal pop bottle should have some more strains to run in back garden waiting on two people large.IMG_20200428_203257.jpgstay safe guys :skin_up:

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 1

So waiting on more beans for the garden thanks to a helpfull fellow grower dinafems ones as well so hopefully run in there competition as well 

So not really a green update but got bored so potted these strawberrys in a big pot never grew em before but family member brought them me so thought Fuck it try me hand large.IMG_20200501_191214.jpgwanna strawberry strain now :unsure:

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 6:24 PM, Ccs141 said:

So not really a green update but got bored so potted these strawberrys in a big pot never grew em before but family member brought them me so thought Fuck it try me hand large.IMG_20200501_191214.jpgwanna strawberry strain now :unsure:

Haha, nice one, just think how good those strawberries will taste after a couple of spliffs of your own weed.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2020 at 0:01 AM, Ccs141 said:

large.IMG_20200408_172901.jpg

Looking beyond the pots is that a Photinia x fraseri "red robin" i see in the background? lovely shrubs them !!

(sorry not been in work for weeks gotta get my plant fix in)

:yinyang:

• Like 1

A litter patience goes a long way with these SHD. The bigger the pot the slower you will see top growth but the roots are working just fine. Mine go into a coco soil mix with macro, FBB, garden lime, ground egg shells, 3yr old chicken shit, some other bits if I have them to hand but usually don't bother. Once the top growth starts give them a good soak with nettle tea to encourage streach on the lower growth for light penetration and air flow but no more than 2 feeds. Most import thing is to have fun. These plant's look fragile early on but they catch up just fine. I have always had a soft spot for the runts people throw away, the last dog in the litter no one wanted. They can because something special if only you give them the same chance as the rest. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, brock1 said:

I have always had a soft spot for the runts people throw away

Yeah me too , a couple times i've proper struggled to nurse underwhelming plants through for them to turn onto standout plants.

effort equals reward occasionally for me!

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Exile420 can pick em out tommoz @BilgePump take you word for it aha lockdown keeping you home @brock1 ah I thought I had put them out to early they have picked up plan to leave em A bit longer like you did the pics look top quality hoping for a nice hazy delight will update pics on Tuesday cheers guys :smokin:

• Like 1

large.IMG_20200504_184908.jpgQuick update are these wasps or bees not to good on wildlife or game changer am I getting free honey this year :naughty::gossip: excuse the pic on a shitty tablet 

Mums hair not me btw

Edited by Ccs141
Mad head in the post

Looks like a wasp nest - but if you could persuade your mum to return to her youth and get that made into a beehive you might be in the honey.

Edited by Socksnsandals
Typo
  • Like 2