Lockdown grow 2020

Ccs141

Gonna post an update and a few pics tommoz gonna change medium to a coco based one I've found or do a mixed of soil and coco would this disrupt the plants or stunt them any tips would be helpfull

So not been much growth on the short hazey days but have a photolarge.IMG_20200419_213730.jpg

not the best shot as an on a shitty tablet and it's dark other one is pretty similar one has a really red/ pink stem looks kinda cool try n get a pic of it  soon 

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 1

Did you change the medium to a coco and soil mix in the end @Ccs141?  I'm using the same, probably about 60:40 soil coco but I didn't really measure it to be honest so my 3 are probably all a bit different.  Would be interested to see how you get on mate.

• Like 3

@Little Green Men no I haven't added any of the coco to these two.gonna run them in soil and do another two in coco/soil or summet else was talking to my mate about it the other day want to see how results compare need to add some microzzial soon as well will get some pics up later on mate 

• Like 2

So added some root enhanced mixed into top soil and a bit more for measure watered in will get a pic of the plants as well :pitchfork: large.IMG_20200422_194352.jpg

• Like 2

So because no of the photos poped I have dropped some leb strain into water and poped 4 neapli\Erd purt into water last night there now in tissue that's damp hoping at least one pops because they are quite old.and gifted from a friend not much on the shd will report back when it's grown abit.

• Like 2

Yeah mate, get 'em going, only one way to find out.  I'm on day 13, think it's the same as you, thinking of getting mine outside from tomorrow onwards - my conservatory / greenhouse is way too hot in this weather and no way to regulate it.  

• Like 1