Lockdown grow 2020

Ccs141

Thats a wasp nest that. Honey bees swarm, they wont build a nest like that. Got a swarm today actually, take a look

large.5eb09babba570_Screenshot2020-05-04at23_47_59.png

• Like 3

Argh gutted thought I had free hunny then again sheds got guards don't really mind :skull: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Argh gutted thought I had free hunny then again sheds got guards don't really mind :skull: 

haha yeah mate, you got some bouncers on the door. 

• Like 1

Little update on the short hazy days gonna do em every week so not to much they have move on a bit planning on letting them run a bit longer for couch lock affect sorry for shit pics on tablet still large.IMG_20200505_192447.jpg

That's the bigger one leaves have been curled up by bottle large.IMG_20200505_192441.jpg

That's the smaller one looking nice tho hope they start to shoot up now :skin_up:

A few others for those who want to.see large.IMG_20200505_192432.jpg

Big pots big plants hopefullylarge.IMG_20200505_192454.jpgcheers for checking in guys hope everyone's has a good season :smokin:

• Like 5

Big mission today with @Exile420 and king d check exiles 2020 season rgsc or exile will.finish this diary for dina fem there the pics of the outdoor gg hell of a mission today

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling

So added some bone meal today just applied to the top soil with my fingers worked it through and watered I added microzial a few weeks back so hoping it will start breaking it down the plants have grown a bit also nearly broke the smaller one when adding the bone meal nearly cried but it seems to have bounced back pictures up soon :smokin:

• Like 1

So my bigger shd has gone a bit mutant can anyone let us know why it has gone like this in thinking it has been rained on so over watered large.IMG_20200513_123114.jpglarge.IMG_20200513_123108.jpgany help appreciated cheers guys

• Like 1

Looks like its going mutant, leave it another week see how they go.

You dont need to mix in bonemeal just top dress them.

That's only the big one the other looks fine large.IMG_20200513_123121.jpglarge.IMG_20200513_123128.jpgthat's the second happy with this one has stretched more than the other what do you think has happened @Exile420@brock1 

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 3

Yeah man hoping they do gonna give a week or two first might even throw.it out somewhere worst comes to.worst 

• Like 1