Lockdown grow 2020

Ccs141

So I've put 4 short haze days (regs) and 4 early pink kush and 10 gg#4 x sb x bc x cd into water in dark waiting for them to sink the epk and gg cross have been sat for a while and don't think they will all work but happy as they were given to me by a mate @Exile420 so will have some pics soon and hopefully a few good beans the shd are quite new I think so hope to get some belters peace out guys p.s anyone know what the gg cross is much appreciated 

• Like 3

Oh shit yeah threw one of the other ones in see what happens in glass now when I reckon u should put in wet towel 

So I have put two of gg cross into pots as they have split and have cleared 4 big pots to house my autos still have 4 epk in water and another 8 of the gg cross the shd are in towels waiting for them to pop now have pics but can't figure out how to upload them 

2 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

So I have put two of gg cross into pots as they have split and have cleared 4 big pots to house my autos still have 4 epk in water and another 8 of the gg cross the shd are in towels waiting for them to pop now have pics but can't figure out how to upload them 

Good luck man, one of mine has just popped, exciting times. All the best for your grow.

As far as uploading your pictures you gotta rezise them to under a certain size. If youre on your phone just search for a picture resize app, or there are websites and apps for computers.

Then just follow this link to create a gallery, then when posting you can just attach the image from there. 

• Like 1

So only two of the shd autos poped now In two big pots in the garden I have two gg crosses that's poped there photos and have another 10 gg crosses getting atm will get some pics up when  the autos come through the soil.thanks for being patient guys cheers.:bong:

Edited by Ccs141
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JJJ said:

Do you have seeds germing/sprouting in those pots?  They look totally water 

Edited by B-real

8 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

large.IMG_20200408_172901.jpg

These are the pots the two autos are in will get another pic tommoz

Mate get a spray bottle and a little Calpol syringe without the needle bit and water them delicately if they any work out for next time seedling stage is crucial to to plant development .we all been there don't worry all part of the journey but mate deffo get a spray bottle and light watering ok mate

They ain't like that npw.that.was.a.week before I put them in just ran loads.of water through the pots.and have a little spray will use that 

• Like 1