Lockdown grow 2020

Ccs141

So little update on the shd dident have time to get a proper one think the other one is a male will be getting cut might have to bare with for future pics trouble at home atm large.IMG_20200603_165327.jpg

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 7

So another little update gonna have to rehome the shd as having trouble at home atm hopefully gonna find a.nice little spot not far from me.but what knows so here is my mutant Short hazy days looking fine now large.IMG_20200609_221243.jpglarge.IMG_20200609_221136.jpgsory about the quality on a tablet still 

• Like 2

So short hazy days really stretching now can't believe how well she is running will have a picture on Wednesday for you guys 

So been a very busy bee this past week will do a proper update and close up tomorrow night have to borrow a mates phone as am still using this shitty tablet the shd has really stretched and smelling like strawberrys and gas I hope the strawberry smells turn into taste for my first auto I got a belter to be honest 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So on a new phone trying to work out how to upload pics will bang a few up soon as started on defoliation Wednesday really happy with progress 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So here she is long awaited could not.figure out how to upload on my phone so back on tablet she has shit up last few weeks large.IMG_20200714_164447.jpgshe still smells fruity strawberry and she looks like she's gonna reward well can't wait really could not get a close up.of the main cola but here's a little side arm large.IMG_20200714_164458.jpghope she swells up soon cheers guys thanks for waiting guys 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

So here she is long awaited could not.figure out how to upload on my phone so back on tablet she has shit up last few weeks large.IMG_20200714_164447.jpgshe still smells fruity strawberry and she looks like she's gonna reward well can't wait really could not get a close up.of the main cola but here's a little side arm large.IMG_20200714_164458.jpghope she swells up soon cheers guys thanks for waiting guys 

Wow man that’s looking great. Very healthy! 

• Like 2

Thanks man really happy with my shd my first ever auto I'm probely gonna leave it the full 120 days if no problems pop up really love the smell of strawberry and a slight gas seen a few others doing shd crosses I believe this is just shd can't believe the size and way its grown gonna have to get a few more for next season even if they are regs 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will be getting a photo of the shd well into flower now had a busy few weeks with getting back to work still smells of strawberrys and fruits had a defol as well removed pretty much all the fan leaves at the bottom report back tomorrow 

Been busy at it must be this summer and finally some shd pics really nice strawberry smells coming through now she's well into flower quite a few bud sites as well so happy days so here we go large.IMG_20200801_213950.jpghere she is smelling amazing 

large.IMG_20200801_214001.jpgsome nice sized buds as well really enjoyed running this large.IMG_20200801_213940.jpgcould not of asked for anything more for my first auto large.IMG_20200801_214023.jpglarge.IMG_20200801_213907.jpgso she is starting to get abit purple now she has about 12 days left leaving her 120days should be cooked enough for my liking will get a few better shots tomorrow peace out guys

• Like 2