K.I.S.S: A Clumsy Attempt 2 Grow Some Green

Clumsy

love a bit of hash,just send it over, i'll test it for ya lol

seriously tho,  great result with these plants, nice fat nugs and a decent hash pile to boot.

well done

• Like 3

@badbillybob cheers, I reckon you'll beat that in scissor hash alone  :)

@Exhale think I've been enjoying it a little too much, the Dark Devils better not go 12 weeks lol

thanks for popping by :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Hey All,

Hope everyone is staying safe, bit later than i thought with this, 

So just to finish up a couple of pics of finished product, 

The BlackJack is an enjoyable vape I found it had a little bit of a twitchy edge to start but that has mellowed with some time in the jar or my tolerance has balanced it out.

Apart from the edge it wasn't as strong as I had expected but that will be down to the poor grow. Flower and hash sandwiched in the Herbalaire is super smooth even at 200c and gets me to a nice productive high but a couple more bags and I find myself looking in my tent for an half hour (or staring at my screen thinking I must finish this diary) :) 

Sorry not very good with smells and tastes but the aroma is very strong and lingering with these.

The plants smelt a lot during the grow, a very strong fuel with some pine except for the tall one which smelt like cheap lime cordial (in a good way).

The fuel smell and taste were very strong vaping sticky at about ten days hung but mellowed to balance with a bit of fruityness since being in the jars.

SweetseedS Black Jack Auto 82 Days

large.P1050468.JPG

So I took the 10 grams of bubble and had my first go at "Frenchie" style pressing. I didn't cut or burn myself and managed to produce this so am pretty happy with that.

I think it needed a longer dry before pressing but can't see it being around long enough to have any problems :) 

A fair few improvements I can make so hopefully next lot should be better.

SweetseedS BlackJackAuto Pressed Bubble (10g)

large.P1050467.JPG

And finally a quick pic of one of the Dark Devil Autos just to show I get lucky some times :), hopefully a few more weeks, I'm looking forward to seeing what colour hash this will bring.

SweetseedS DarkDevilAuto Day 45ish

large.P1050470.JPG

So that's it run out of time, sorry if some of it doesn't make sense had a long day vaping and pressing (which is a lot more effort than it looks)

Thanks again to all at Sweet Seeds hope you and yours are all safe, good luck to all the competitors and thanks to anyone who has stopped by to have a look.

Take care, stay safe and happy growing

Cheers :oldtoker:

• Like 6

Great result here mate nice one! The hash looks lovely too and well, looks like your next grow is nearing its end already, and healthy  at that! 

All the best dude

• Like 3

Hi mate,excellent job.I had 3 Black Jacks which i didn t gave them a proper dry and they didin t smell or taste too much,but after

almost 2 weeks in the jar everything is getting better.I believe with longer curing they will get better.

Enjoy your fruits and have a nice summer.:yep:

• Like 4

Thanks for popping by :)

@Openairbud Cheers mate. hash is very nice, good luck with yours :yep:  

The Dark Devils are much healthier :) changed my compost to Clover, and got one of those sprayers that I saw @countrock using and that seems to have sorted my watering problems out, think I'll stick with compost for the forseeable. Cheers 

22 hours ago, countrock said:

Hi mate,excellent job.I had 3 Black Jacks which i didn t gave them a proper dry and they didin t smell or taste too much,but after

almost 2 weeks in the jar everything is getting better.I believe with longer curing they will get better.

Enjoy your fruits and have a nice summer.:yep:

hI @countrock, couldn't @ you for some reason  as above thanks for the sprayer idea, that with the lighter compost seems to have given me much better results. 

There's flavour in the BJA there just not as gassy as when sticky dry which through the vape was great, I see some people extracting at this point so may think about that in the future. I think maybe I brown bagged it for a bit too long. Unfortunately it wont get time to cure but if it lasts til I chop the next ones I'll be happy :) Good luck with your next grow.  :oldtoker:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...