Day54

large.5e760f10de85a_21mar(2).JPG

large.21mar.JPG

large.P1050282.JPG

:oldtoker:

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 11

Hey All

Hope everyone is staying safe, looks like I'm indoors for the foreseeable.

Luckily stocked up on Clover, thanks to recommendations,

and have just wet four Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto, so thanks again to the Sweet Seeds guys for their generosity :yep:

Plants are looking OK, except for two I'll get pics up tomorrow, made a small mistake with a very large dose of seaweed, they got the same dose as my hedges :doh:

I think the plants have a week or two left in them, still a fair few white pistils. Need to find some batteries for my little scope.

SweetseedS BlackJackAuto Day61

LIGHT: 18/6

ROOT TEMP: 20-25c

Large: 3ml Bloom 1ml Seaweed + a large bit extra 

Small: 3ml Bloom

large.P1050284.JPG

large.P1050287.JPG

large.P1050288.JPG

large.P1050289.JPG

large.P1050290.JPG

The two at the front are the poorly ones, I've run some plain water through them not sure they've got time to bounce back if the buds don't fatten up I'll hash the pair of them.

large.P1050292.JPG

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by, stay safe and happy growing :oldtoker: 

• Like 11

@Exhale

Thanks for popping in sorry to hear about your hermies, best of luck finishing your others :lucky:

I've really enjoyed looking at all the diaries, some lovely plants and great info, a nice distraction :)

@Openairbud

Good luck with your harvest, your plants look a lot healthier than mine which are dragging themselves to the finish line, might not be too far behind you with chopping one, the others maybe another week :yep:

@delagdo

A testament to SweetseedS breeding as I've tried my hardest to butcher them, looking forward to your smoke report, you took down some lovely looking flowers, cheers for stopping by :)

SweetseedS BlackJackAuto Day 64 "itchy fingers" :)

large.P1050299.JPG

:oldtoker:

• Like 7

Hey All,

So I've decided I need to chop a plant tonight Day 68 :execute: they were not in the best of condition for the whole of the grow and although it could go a few more days, with a very fat cola I'm getting a bit paranoid about bud rot. Alright, my jars are empty as well and I need a vape :) 

Will get some pics up and do an update later.

In the mean time here are my four SweetseedS DarkDevilAutos, won't have time to finish them in the diary but nice to show SweetseedS very good germination :yep:

They were soaked for 36 hours in plain tap water then straight into small pots of Clover. Covered with clingfilm and placed somewhere warm.

Heads were up in under two days and they're now on Day 5 under a T5 (with fresh bulbs :)). My plan is to chop the rest of the tent in 6 days and then put these in there, . At the moment they're on the floor with the light stacked on books :cowboy:

Not sure what happened to the compression of the pic, sorry Ganesh :(

large.Document-4-page001.png

Be back later :oldtoker:

• Like 6

Nice picture frame mate and good luck with the new additions. The black Jack looks well nice and frosty :yep: 

• Like 2

Thanks @jadenugs 

I'm slowly getting the hang of the frames, using Scribus now which seems to work for me,

Inspired by yourself and the other great diaries on here, just need to work on the content now :)

Thanks for dropping by and good luck with the rest of your grow, looking fantastic all the way, cheers :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Thanks @Punta Roja very kind of you :)

Hey All,

Quick update, had a change of plan, no chop last night.

Had a hassle getting my big filter out so have done that today and nicked off a couple of buds to quick dry :naughty:

That should set me up for a goodnight chopping maybe tomorrow or Tuesday :)

They'll all get one more pic before chop, so this is the first one pre scissor attack.

She had a couple of 1ml Grow feeds at the beginning of the week and then plain water.

Sorry for the pic again it looked O.K before upload, not as easy as it looks this framing lark, back to the drawing board :headpain:

Day: 69

Lights: 18/6

Roots: 21 -25c

Feed: Tap Water

large.blackjacktemplate-page001.jpg

And a group shot, on a flush (and badly treated) so not looking their best. The very yellow ones at the front are the ones I had a problem with but they are finishing up, all be it a bit light :)

DAY 69 Group

large.P1050316.JPG

Thanks for popping in :oldtoker:

• Like 7

Hi Clumsy, enjoyed reading the thread. I'm new to this world so glad to to see the highs and low of the grow, I'm expecting delivery of my set-up this week and collecting some cuttings from a good friend next Monday. I'll save myself the embarrassment of posting any pictures until I've completed the grow! I'll keep my eyes on your progress and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article. Cheers  :thumsup:

• Like 3

Hi @MrBlowSmoke welcome to the site :)  

Certainly came to the right diary for a few lows lol   shouldn't be to long before a nice few highs :yep:

Best of luck with your grow :oldtoker:

• Like 4