A sweet female gorilla is playing blackjack and doing the do see do!

ratdog

Have you grown the sweet afghan delicious mate?

the one I just finished smells fookin lovely, and has dense buds from bottom to top.

I kinda with id done another one of them

how long for the others?

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, badbillybob said:

Have you grown the sweet afghan delicious mate?

the one I just finished smells fookin lovely, and has dense buds from bottom to top.

I kinda with id done another one of them

how long for the others?

hello mate, yes a few times, one time i trained her round and round the 10ltr pot to hold her back while waiting for the rest to catch up and when flowered she was 5 3/4 ounces, always a good producer even when stressed.

the do sweet do is ready today at 57 days, lots of cloudy/amber trichs so i will chop her this afternoon, she's a big girl and upping the bloom has seemed to solve my problems, like a fool i assumed that big plants took just as much feed as small but they just drank more lol i realised with some of the plants i have atm being big were yellowing slightly so i upped the fishmix to 4+ mlpl and will stop being such a tight ass when it comes to feeding both in veg and flower from now and that should see my problems evaporate :wassnnme:

the gorilla girl has a week or two left yet i reckon.

• Like 5

as promised, the Do Sweet Do is down, and what a pleasure to trim, and sticky and wet as fuck lol you know how you touch some plants, and they leave your hand feeling wet first then sticky after, well this is it! a good harvest too and smells sweetly divine, i'm going to stick her out in the garden for a hopeful reveg.

large.5ead74f49de8b_dosweetdo.jpglarge.5ead74ee5bf13_dosweetdo2.jpglarge.5ead74efbe396_dosweetdo3.jpglarge.5ead74f0bd75a_dosweetdo4.jpglarge.5ead74f242cf0_dosweetdo5.jpg

hanging on the stalks to try to slow drying a bit, this time of year is difficult to get a slow dry, mad as only a couple of months ago they seemed to take forever large.5ead74f371ea2_dosweetdo6.jpg

• Like 11

Smashing stuff @Ratdog . 

I would probably prefer the Black Jack to the Gorilla Girl as I find she's not suited for a mixed grow ,or at least with earlier finishers but they're all fairly nice at the end of the day ,or harvest rather ! 

All the best ,and enjoy . 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Smashing stuff @Ratdog . 

I would probably prefer the Black Jack to the Gorilla Girl as I find she's not suited for a mixed grow ,or at least with earlier finishers but they're all fairly nice at the end of the day ,or harvest rather ! 

All the best ,and enjoy . 

hello mate, thanks for the kind words, i have had early finishing GG's before but this lady looks like she's going to take her time, but it's ok as i've got all the plants that were queued up to go into flower in with her now thankfully.

all the best back at you :)

• Like 4

On 5/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, jadenugs said:

Some nice looking buds on the Do-Sweet-Dos mate, top to bottom. Top job :yep: 

thanks mate, can't wait to try her, i would have said another week drying but the hot weather is back here so not sure.

well at day 61 i have cropped the gorilla girl, trichs were cloudy and plenty of amber to be seen.

a couple of cola shots

large.5eb2b9393381c_gorillagirl4.jpglarge.5eb2b9375a96b_gorillagirl2.jpg

well that brings the diary to a close, shame about the whole virus thing, it seems to have taken a shine of this event. good luck to those still in with a chance :)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 7

That's a nice guitar you've got there ratty, don't see too many with just the volume and pickup switch nice and simple. Bet it's got a great sound for some 12 bar! :yep:

Nice bit of buddage to finish the diary as well!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 1:13 PM, Exhale said:

That's a nice guitar you've got there ratty, don't see too many with just the volume and pickup switch nice and simple. Bet it's got a great sound for some 12 bar! :yep:

Nice bit of buddage to finish the diary as well!

i don't play much now due to a shoulder issue, it's a bit of a fucker really :(

i just had a call from a mate who i let have half an ounce of GG, he got 4 grammes of oil/shatter whatever the kids are doing these days lol it was a crystally monster!

• Like 3

i have been smoking the do-sweet-do for a few nights now and it's bloody strong, it's like smoking neat hash, and i can taste that too! lol

the rest of the plant is revegging in the garden next to the large blackjack. :hippy:

• Like 2

Couldn't leave you on 99 :)

Congratulations on the harvest, good lucking buds there :yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 2