A sweet female gorilla is playing blackjack and doing the do see do!

ratdog

28 minutes ago, Sp1n said:

That Blackjack looks well lush mate :yep:

thanks for the kind words mate, i've really been trying to up my game recently. now if the dolomite works again this grow i'll be well chuffed.

• Like 6

On 1/26/2020 at 4:20 PM, ratdog said:

i've really been trying to up my game recently. 

Its shows mate. Everything looks great :) good luck in the competition, if I've not already said! It's hard keeping up with everyones diaries! :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hello chaps, been a chaotic week so far so time to slow down for a moment and give you an update.

the blackjack that is ahead of the rest is now at day 41 of veg and looking nice and strong, given another week or two and she will have some nice strong limbs to bare fruit with so i'm hoping for a good return with this lovely lady.

not much else to report apart from the seedlings are coming on now the light is less restricted.

here they are, the one in a single pot is a do sweet do and was leaning over earlier so i have staked her and she will raise her head in a short while

large.5e35aa1f26974_sweetseeds.jpg

a close up of a gorilla girl

large.5e35aa216a49e_ggcloseup.jpg

a few shots of the black jack, lights a bit strong for the camera really. she was potted up on tuesday so has a while to go in here before going to the flower room.

large.5e35aa2259855_blackjack1.jpglarge.5e35aa23675ac_blackjack2.jpglarge.5e35aa24782bd_blackjack3.jpg

• Like 11

On 2/1/2020 at 5:52 PM, Subliminal Criminal said:

Well done ratbag! 

On 2/2/2020 at 2:08 AM, jadenugs said:

Black Jack looks lush mate :yep:

thanks guys :) (the girls are 20 days in veg) i'm just looking at the calendar and there's exactly 100 days left of the comp, it's going to be a tight one so i'm potting up my girls now (a bit early due to lack of light intensity) and hoping two weeks each pot up (two pot ups including this one) that leaves 72 days to flower and dry, so 60 days flower and two weeks to dry, this gives me a bit of time to breathe.

just a shot of them in 3 litre pots and they should fly off now.

large.5e40018f3bfb1_sweetseeds.jpg

the black jack is going to sleep now, probably a little confused as i put her into flower a couple of days ago so she has had one full night 12/12 but as i have made some room with chopping and the like she has gone back into veg for a week or two more because i thought she was a little small, i'm liking the bigger/less plants thing, it seems to be paying off judging by my cropping of two out of four so far under a 600 in a 120 tent.

i'll get another shot of the blackjack when she wakes and has her slap on lol

so that's it for today, and what a shitty day it is, i now have to venture out to walk the dogs :g:

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i'm just looking at the calendar and there's exactly 100 days left of the comp

I was kind of eyeballing the weeks and thinking there was plenty of time being on track and all but that really does bring a stark contrast doesn't it.

7 minutes ago, ratdog said:

what a shitty day it is

It is mate, I am bunkered down today in the man cave everything is secure - I have some things to catch up on now I'm sat with the vape.

Enjoy that "walk" won't you. lol

the-pope-is-gone

• Like 3

day 52 of veg for the blackjack and she's looking a little under the weather, so i had a look at the roots and they seem to be on a second flush, like reveging. i did flip her to 12/12 the other day and then changed my mind as she was still a littls small for the main tent so flipped her back, i think she was in flower for 2 days max.

so, i have decided she needs a little pampering and thought a pot up and another week or two's veg should do the trick as otherwise she looks fine, she's just been quite droopy the last week or so. anyway, here are some pics

large.blackjack.jpg

not sure if the flip stunted her but the roots still look nice and healthy and ready to take off again so hopefully all is well.

large.5e43ff837e885_blackjackroots.jpg

back under the 315 for another week or two.

large.5e43ff8535a8f_blackjackunderlight.jpg

• Like 9

She'll soon pick back up mate after the pot up. I used to do the genefinder method to sex plants and I can't remember it bothering them much. Maybe just slowed them for a few days :yep:

• Like 2

day 25 in veg for the little ones, they seem to be quite happy with the pot up

large.5e46d0b054102_sweetseeds.jpg

a random do sweet do shot

large.5e46d0b55c6fa_dosweetdo.jpg

blackjack

large.blackjack.jpg

all on just water atm

• Like 14

12 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

Nice size mate...how old's the BJ again?

ATB

PR

thanks mate, 55 days and another week or so for more veg! gonna be a monster!

• Like 5