A sweet female gorilla is playing blackjack and doing the do see do!

ratdog

8 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Cough Cough

Ahem wednesday my diary started ;)  I could be wrong but am sure someone was saying I was lagging behind cannae think who offhand like :wassnnme:

alright, alright lol

• Like 5

Cheers ratdog,

Welcome to the competition :yep:

I'm sure it will be at least as interesting as last year's and I can only hope you enjoy growing these beauties as much as we will enjoy watching it all from the first row  ;) 

All the best with it and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 8

12 hours ago, delagdo said:

Nice start :yep:  Nice strains - they should be big after six weeks in veg with the CMH! Good luck with the grow and diary!

thanks mate, i really only need four plants so hopefully the veg room can accommodate them before my noname and killers are finished.

11 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers ratdog,

Welcome to the competition :yep:

I'm sure it will be at least as interesting as last year's and I can only hope you enjoy growing these beauties as much as we will enjoy watching it all from the first row  ;) 

All the best with it and sweet smokes!

tommy

i'm hoping for much better plants this year, i have made the mistake time and again that more plants always yield more, i'm preferring less plants going by my current run so will pick the best 4 and run with those. thanks tommy

• Like 8

just checked on the girls and 2 black jack and 2 gorilla girls are above the soil, one do-sweet-do is showing a bit of stem but the other is looking like drawing a blank so i have slipped another seed in next to it just in case.

• Like 9

On 1/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

Good stuff @ratdog ,all the best and nice choice of seed  . 

thanks mate, they are all above the soil now, i think i might end up with three do sweet do's as the one i thought was dud has popped up, but i guess time will tell.

large.5e272ef2ada97_bjdsdgg.jpglarge.5e272ef613f63_latedoseedo.jpg

• Like 14

That's the shot . You got some of that holy water that's been going around I guess ,fingers crossed for the dud ! 

• Like 3

On 1/21/2020 at 6:28 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

fingers crossed for the dud ! 

your juju worked mate :)  i now have 7 lanky seedlings, i have separated the two dsd's and they seem fine.

i have lanky seedlings because i have large plants waiting to go into flwoer and the seedlings in the same room, if i raise the seedlings off the heat mat they will most probably die so it's a case of 'wait and see' lol

• Like 7

i have 4-5 days until i take out the large plants and can lower the light and stop the stretch, but i'm not worried, it all equalizes in the end.

here's a shot of one of the blackjacks, she's pretty vigorous lol:wassnnme:

large.blackjack.jpg

here are the little, tall ones, supported for now

large.5e2daffd169d7_sweetseedscompseedlings.jpg

• Like 10