Anyone still growing psychosis?

Dan1122

As it goes I have hit my UGORG#1 tonight with some Psychosis bx2 pollen :headbang:

If it’s successful they will be sent in for subbies.

large.475809AD-5044-4AA5-A290-C1E221063481.jpeglarge.261FE498-5FC0-4859-9956-F31298BB0720.jpeg

Vaping some bx2 flowers tonight too.

:smokin:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 31

11 hours ago, stonerwizard said:

That would be great if you could. It’s a shame so many good genetics are getting forgotten. 
don’t even know where to start looking at new breeders. So many of them now and a lot look like very expensive hacks 

i found 2 psychotropics, ive soaked both, cos if i hadnt , id have forgotten about this.

lets hope i get a male eh?

• Like 6

Started 6 off few weeks back. Took cuts and have 4 girls and am keeping one of the boys. If I can, I will take some bx2 pollen  and cross with my BG C99 girl just for a laugh as I have zero knowledge.

Really looking forward to the bx2 as I'm keen to find a keeper and add to my c99 mum. I have some of his winegums also and some freebies for later in year.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lildaveham said:

As it goes I have hit my UGORG#1 tonight with some Psychosis bx2 pollen :headbang:

Awesome stuff mate. That should make a nice cross. I bet there is some nice combinational ability. Would make a great male to hit back to a cut of the original. 

P.s back of the nutes a touch mate and keep an eye on those nightime temps:skin_up:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Awesome stuff mate. That should make a nice cross. I bet there is some nice combinational ability. Would make a great male to hit back to a cut of the original. 

P.s back of the nutes a touch mate and keep an eye on those nightime temps:skin_up:

Hopefully so mate but I’m a lax fucker and the pollen has been badly stored for a month or so. I may be lucky if it takes at all.

I am in living soil so water only but as you say my nighttime temps have been dipping to 18c the last week or so. This may be the last grow I do in living soil for these reasons and a few others. I should have invested in a horticultural heat mat and put the pot on a bed of sand with the mat underneath the sand but atm I just have a small tube heater one side and a rootit mat the other and they are struggling to keep temps up. Aaaaaaaanyway the long and short of it is I need to rethink my growing style and sort my environment out . Luckily I have a few jars in reserve as my intake has drastically dropped since I started vaping only so have enough stashed for a growing break :smokin:

Happy new year buddy and thanks for everything you contribute to the site :yep:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, badbillybob said:

i found 2 psychotropics, ive soaked both, cos if i hadnt , id have forgotten about this.

lets hope i get a male eh?

Fingers crossed mate 

• Like 3

On 13/01/2020 at 8:55 PM, Kodokuna Otoko said:

There was a cut called psycho berry. I believe it shared genetics with psychosis, but that was a true gem. If someone still had a mother floating about she would be a game changer imo 

Taking me back here lol we used to get ounces of this every now and then when was in my teens. Didn't ask about breeders or fuck all back then. Dunno why it stopped being about. Proper stinky strain as well. I'd love to run it.

• Like 4

On 13/01/2020 at 8:55 PM, Kodokuna Otoko said:

There was a cut called psycho berry. I believe it shared genetics with psychosis, but that was a true gem. If someone still had a mother floating about she would be a game changer imo 

Sorry double post, had a power cut and post was stuck on saving so didn't think it had posted.

Edited by stummer
Double post

Psychoberry done a good few years back :smoke:

gallery_40967_4412_60216.jpggallery_40967_4412_90203.jpg

There was 2 genotypes of psychoberry floating around...one that was a larger yield another that was more aromatic. 

Farmer G 

• Like 15

On 30/12/2020 at 4:30 PM, GSZZ said:

old Barnsley Jack.

What's the story behind that cut mate. Never heard of that one before. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Welsh Tom said:

What's the story behind that cut mate. Never heard of that one before. 

Its an old Jack Herer (apparently) cut that used to float around the Yorkshire area popularised in Barnsley, it was just known as "Barnsley Jack" or "that stinky Jack from Barnsley". Legend has it the cut actually came from Skegness, but made its name in the aforementioned location. When Livers was introduced onto the scene, and Livers had a flap cos it had his named attached to it, it started being called "Jack" in some places and that started a huge confusion amongst the clone fairies as you could never be sure whether it was what they said it was.

There was even more confusion later down the line as somewhere around 2010 someone must've done a Jack x Ugorg Blues (male) and sent a cut far and wide as for a short time there was plenty of bud that *almost* smelled and looked a bit like the real deal Jack but it just wasn't the one as it had a very strong blues current through the smoke, simply it just wasn't the one.

I'm afraid I've not seen her now in about 6 years when some cuts dropped on my lap, I didn't know what they were or anything really and wrongly assumed it would just be Livers/Blues or Jack x Blues - it was about week 6 of flower that the penny dropped and I realised what I had. I wasn't as clued up then as I am now and thought cuttings off a flowering plant was a nono so I never bothered in hope the clone fairy would come back around. He never did, and I haven't seen her since.

gallery_91944_10801_226849.jpg

gallery_91944_10801_989.jpg

gallery_91944_10801_173245.jpg

10 weeks flower, gynormous yield, strong cerebal high (although poor tolerance truth be told), and a plastecene, diesel, and something else that was a bit rotten meaty, had great bag appeal, very dense and "frosty" and had stubby stacked calyxs on every flower - it was very recognisable.

I've smoked and grown quite a few different Jacks and Jack crosses but none of them are anything like that old Jack cut, it wasn't at all fruity. I've often wondered if it really is Jack, or maybe something like nl5xhaze. But to reiterate what I said earlier, I think she has been lost to time as I haven't seen it in any form either physical or online since I last grew her. I've got one more avenue to explore before I completely shut down the search, but I am not hopeful.

• Like 23

Looks like a beast. Alot of pulleys holding it up. Hopefully that's not completely gone from exsistence. Good piece of UK weed history.

Thanks for sharing that man

• Like 2

Lovely job there @GSZZ:yep:

I only ever heard of Barnsley Jack from your self and maybe one or two others...

Just to.clarify the Nl5xhaze clone from back in the day was beautifully fruity so I'm guessing it isn't that , also that flowered for a little longer so ive been told :yep:

Its funny...skunk seems to be making a comeback...it always does :yes:

Farmer G 

• Like 8

Ive been smoking beautifully grown psychosis for the last few weeks, organically grown to perfection. Beautiful lime green dence as you like resin coated nugs

I forgot just how nice this can be so much so i had to the the original cut off the grower.

such a solid smoke puts a lot of these Cali flavors to shame 

• Like 7