Anyone still growing psychosis?

Dan1122

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got pics of the bx3?

i know they weren’t released on sale but a few packs have gone out and I was lucky to get one 

Edited by grower951
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mine were chopped around week 11.. Mostly taste like shit because i fkd up with cold roots and too much water.. I've got a couple that taste pretty nice (bluesy) and are very stony... Cuts never came through and while i was hanging them up, remembered that i was going to try a re-veg on them all, too late, they're chopped :wallbash:

Now on to the next lot to ruin.. Some smile f2 or f3 from ratdog and some animal biscuits from Vic Firth i think.. Fingers crossed i don't fuck these up too... 

• 8 months later...
On 26/03/2023 at 0:43 PM, grower951 said:

Anyone got pics of the bx3?

i know they weren’t released on sale but a few packs have gone out and I was lucky to get one 

No but I am sure I have some in the seed tin that will be getting popped soon. I just got the original Psychosis cut back so their's no better time to pop them really. I have another old 90's NL clone that I think the Bx3 would pair nicely with :hippy:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

On 03/08/2022 at 4:46 PM, Smokey McBongface said:

@HazyDaze lol just need to use appropriate names for the strains and they’ll be snapped up in no time mate, to fuck with actual relevance “XXXX pie” is a good one to throw in when struggling.. people be all over it then lol 

AfghaniZ, Psychosausage, ZOMG dank as fuck fire etc.. 

Bring the old school forward to the modern era.. 

Waiting for 'Amazon Prime' strain, complete with little plastic Prime logo can to present it in.

• Like 2