Anyone still growing psychosis?

Dan1122

i got some psycotropic to pop one day . i heard good things about it . has anyone done it here ?

i also got 2 of kgbeans lucky dips . 

• Like 2

@catfish I just bought the Psychotropic and the Psychosis BX2 for my stash, received some Wine Gums (UK Blues x Wedding Cake F2) which also look interesting.

large.20200219_102411_copy_756x1008.jpg

Just need VRG to do some seed drops and i'll be all Skunked out I reckon..

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

I won a comp on here bx2 and psychokush..

So many different strains to try but only 3 grows a year

• Like 5

Sorry, this is a cutting/clone only offering? Wow, how the b'jesus did you get something like that.

Very privileged indeed, respect!! The stone, high sounds amazing to me.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, Dan1122 said:

It’s good to hear there’s still fans of this fantastic cutting and she’s still very much alive being grown and appreciated. It’s the smell above all I love about her most, which to those of us who know psychosis will know what I’m taking about when I say she’s probably one of the loudest smelling plants out there! Super penetrative aroma which needs seeing/smelling to be believed. 
No doubt she’s an old girl and been round the block a few times but what a plant she is! 

just a quick pic of where I’m at with this current grow, this pic is from today, at day 37. 

and a canopy shot from a couple days ago....

She’s a stinker alright! Can almost taste it when I stick my head in the tent lol 

long live the psychosis! 

edit... nice to hear from you @resinous palmsits been a while, hope you’ve been keeping well! All the best! 

I also notice you have a 2x2x2 tent like myself for blooming if I have the measurements correct :) Good size for just about anything and am splitting mine in to four sections of which I currently have three strains and am looking for a fourth.. FDM: Janis, SweetTooth 4, Golf.007's Psycho Animal Stomper x moonshine haze and maybe FDM:Generals Daughter or ESB soon :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, unity said:

lovely selection there @Notorious B.U.D, are you going on a mum hunt or just running them?

Hi @unity I’m going on a mum hunt with most of them so going to get about 50 of them wet today. This is a link to the Diary I’ll be doing them in if you want to take a look Findher....Keepher....

• Like 3

@unity bit early to say with these ,These psychosis bx2 I not run before .. Although ran cuts years ago and from memory it used to stink out wharehouse parties when you try and have a quiet toke lol  

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 9

• 9 months later...
31 minutes ago, seekonce said:

was seeing this for a while around 2008/9 along with a very impressive SAGE pheno.. pure nostalgia

That SAGE geno was a monster...grew it out once...smoked many many times...from the midlands originally iirc :yep: 

Psychosis is a beautiful plant...never managed to get my personal snip back otherwise it would be in rotation for sure.

Farmer G 

• Like 5