Anyone still growing psychosis?

Dan1122

^^^ I got a pack of these in the fridge and I've given my mate my pack of killerskunk x UK psychosis (13) that are above ground now so I'll be smoking it soon enough 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, baked bean said:

^^^ I got a pack of these in the fridge

I popped 5 got 4 females that were near identical pheno's, kept a mum and still have 5 in the fridge:thumsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tenchie said:

@GreenVision maybe?

I defo did Psy x DB and Psy x Killer and I still have some of my Psy x Blues in the fridge.

Cant say for sure the ones you have there are the ones I made mate but 100% without a doubt I've sent all those crosses in before. :yep:

• Like 7

On 13/01/2020 at 1:40 PM, GreenVision said:

Best seed form IMO is KGBeans.

Heard that myself, always good to know of some seeds when everyone talks almost exclusively about clones

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mimicker said:

Heard that myself, always good to know of some seeds when everyone talks almost exclusively about clones

Grown pretty much everything KGBeans has done, have a few in right now actually, and IMO Kez is a straight up honest chap. 

But his Psychosis was without a doubt bred using the original clone. In some cases it's a little better, IME the original clone can be a little fussy a spiney, much like the original cheese clone, not a great yielder either IMO. BX2 has the flavour and aroma you'd want from Psychosis but is quite stable and can yield really well.

• Like 13

For me the psychosis has stronger branching than the cheese with more elevation in the growing style , it's not as tired as the cheese...

Psycho is a better breeding tool than cheese too imo...I see far better skunk genos coming from psychosis progeny than cheese (also from experience)

I'm trying to get my clone back in the stables and hopefully will have before summers here :)

Farmer G

• Like 18

I've never had the pleasure of trying the original psychosis , but really enjoyed the psychosis x psycho sister i got here, happy days :)

large.5d9f8cdc7ceb6_DSC_8632-001-Copy.jpg

• Like 16

• 1 month later...

I grew out some ugorg psychosister, but if im honest I didn't like it, and wasn't impressed with it as a plant for growing, was a fussy cnut.

Saying that, I only did 2 of them so could have just got unlucky with phenotypes, but I much preffered the ugorg#1 for a cheesey hit.

I would like to have a go with the psychosis bx2s from KG Beans, will have to add it to my list.

It  sounds like it would make a good tree grow, but they are  regs aint they...

I need a bit of stink back in my life...

• Like 7