Anyone still growing psychosis?

Dan1122

For old times sake my tent is filled with psychosis which is the first time I’ve grown her in quite a while, but its got me thinking, if anyone still grows psychosis? these days there’s plenty of nice cuttings doing the rounds some of which I’m sure could be superior, plus cheesy type plants kind of fell off the scene so I guess that also plays a part in her not being as prevalent as she once was..... But... Does she still hold a place in anyone’s heart or grow room?
Anyone still have a mom? 
Am I the only one growing her?lol 

• Like 13

I've always said the smell and taste is the cannabis equivalent of Kettle chips after a few pints.

Not a fan of the debilitating high though lol ! 

I'm sure someone has a mother somewhere but it's more likely to be someone growing commercially (I would have thought) because it was something you'd find on the streets perpetually. 

• Like 1

between us we are still holding the same stock we was given when it hit luton around 97. have to give props to a good friend of mine who has kept his mum healthy this whole time, I've had to go back twice for a new cut, now I keep 2 mum's just in case.

Seems like pretty much everything I grow I compare to the psycho, and as yet nothing has really even come close.

Stil growing it, still loving it :)

• Like 27

I’ ll be running Psychosister again this year, Psychosis x Blues. Got 16 beans left from my original purchase.

Cracker of a strain. Note to self...make seeds this time. Might also run the Bx2’s alongside & do some pollen chucking.

• Like 8

I got a pack of Honey Badger in the hopes of finding something like Psychosis... I never grew the original but smoked it a handful of times. Not in the UK anymore or I would be hitting up some Luton and Milton Keynes contacts for Cheese and Psychosis... I am sure they are very much around still as a couple of members have indicated.  

• Like 4

Lovely strain, cant fault it. Would grow it if I had some and had the space any time. 

Best seed form IMO is KGBeans. I have some of Kez's Blues X BX2 in a multi strain grow atm, hoping to find something with the BX2 aroma.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

Some in early veg from seed KGBeans hoping to make some seeds when they are ready.

Toke...

I'm hoping to cross my gelato male with the psycho and make a stack o beans too :)

• Like 8

It’s good to hear there’s still fans of this fantastic cutting and she’s still very much alive being grown and appreciated. It’s the smell above all I love about her most, which to those of us who know psychosis will know what I’m taking about when I say she’s probably one of the loudest smelling plants out there! Super penetrative aroma which needs seeing/smelling to be believed. 
No doubt she’s an old girl and been round the block a few times but what a plant she is! 

just a quick pic of where I’m at with this current grow, this pic is from today, at day 37. 

large.rsz_04d048eb-b32f-47d7-93b5-3d6f862f0efb.jpg

and a canopy shot from a couple days ago....

large.5e1c7d6538afa_rsz_3f040b7f-6e1f-428d-8e85-7100a2102fe03.jpg

She’s a stinker alright! Can almost taste it when I stick my head in the tent lol 

long live the psychosis! 

edit... nice to hear from you @resinous palmsits been a while, hope you’ve been keeping well! All the best! 

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 42