Shires Sweet Smokes 2020

shire

Love seeing these tent shots, with a sea of green interspersed with loads of shiny beacons popping out. Really healthy plants dude, heres hoping they stay that way, and you too :)

• Like 5

Cheers @Openairbud, I will be getting the yoyo's out this week to support the colas.

Hopefully all of us and the plants stay healthy. 

I posted yesterday plants were on day 38. They are actually on day 34, must have been stoned :smokin:

atb

• Like 7

Forgot about this one!

Really satisfying tent shots to look over - they're all in finest form :yep:

Wonderful growing and diary, keep up the energy man. I count myself lucky I have an indoor paradise to take solace in at such crazy times...

All the best 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

I count myself lucky I have an indoor paradise to take solace in at such crazy times..

Well said, at least us indoor growers can still enjoy our hobby through these awful times. Cheers for your kind words. atb :cheers:

• Like 5

So I've managed to get one plant of each strain out the tent for a pic.  I had to be quick as they are well stinking at day 35 and the neighbours have to be considered lol

Plants are still on 1.5ml a/b, temps are 28/29 on, 20/21 off and the de hps has been turned up to 1100W for the final month.

Cream 47

large.5e824771ea90c_cream47.jpg

Indigo Beery Kush

large_ibk.jpg

and Mohan Ram

large.5e824776aeac6_MohanRam.jpg

Hope all staying safe :)

• Like 10

Fantastic healthy plants now getting frosty :yep: The Cream 47 in particular looks brilliant and very chunky but the Indigo Berry Kush and Mohan Ram both look really tasty. The tent shots really look great - unzipping it and seeing that must cheer you up in these strange and worrying times. Watching how fat these will get should give us some entertainment over the next month or so!

• Like 4

Thank you @delagdo . I agree the Cream 47 are looking the best of the bunch so far and all 4 are frosting up nicely. The tent is a joy to open up and enjoy the grow in these awful times we all all going through.

Bring on the fatness in all our grows, happy days :smokin:

Cream 47 this morning day 36

large.5e83223fe17f0_cream36.jpg

and another group pic

large.5e83237d76e26_tentday36.jpg

• Like 11

Fantastic looking girls they are and im sure the aroma smacks you the face when you open them doors up. Should be a great yield from these lot.

Toke...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Should be a great yield from these lot

Cheers Toke, hoping so.   A good chunk of the yield will be made into oil.  I have a close relative with Primary Progressive MS and the oil helps a lot.

• Like 7

These are progressing fast! The Kush I had were flying too until they had a hissy fit :D looks like you're going to have some bulky growth here dude. :thumsup:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Exhale said:

looks like you're going to have some bulky growth here dude. 

Cheers mate, the yoyo's will be on the main branches very soon. Plants are drinking 2 litres of water each in just over 24hrs. atb

• Like 4