Shires Sweet Smokes 2020

shire

The plants are now at day 24 and have been potted up today from the small 10cm pots into their final 6 litre square pots.

They are in a mix of a 45 litre bag of Ecothrive 40% coco/60% pebble with charge mixed with 3 bricks of Bionova coco bricks. The coco bricks were moistened with 1.5ml A/b and 2ml/l rhizotonic.

Hopefully in the next 2 or 3 weeks they will flourish before going to bloom . The Cream 47 plants are are going for it.

The light will be turned up to 600W in a day or two once they have settled in.

Pic from today just after pot up.

Top Row: Mohan Ram

Middle Row : Indigo Berry Kush

Bottom Row: Cream 47

large.5e32e40c51dca_tiffywee.jpg

• Like 15

Very nice man! Plants are looking very happy with your husbandry. Good photos and an enjoyable diary to catch up on with a coffee :yep: 

Mohan Ram - has to be one of my fav strain names. Has always intrigued me but have never sampled. Looking forward to watching them develop...

All the best for the rest of the grow bud :smokin:

Edited by SYZYGY
  • Like 5

Thanks Vince, hope they keep glowing mate :)

On 2/1/2020 at 10:43 AM, SYZYGY said:

Mohan Ram - has to be one of my fav strain names. Has always intrigued me but have never sampled.

It's a great indica relaxing smoke.  From what I have read Mohan Ram was one of the pioneers of feminized seeds and Sweet seeds named the strain as a tribute to him.

Cheers for popping in bud.

Plants now at day 29 from seed.  Light has now been turned up to 600W. Temps are all good at 28 on and 20 off. Feed is 1.5ml A/B and 2ml Rhizotonic.

Few pics from tonight

Indigo berry Kush

large.5e39dd9d78a23_indigoberrykush.jpg

Cream 47

large.5e39dd984dc8a_CREAM47.jpg

Mohan Ram

large.5e39dd9fa78f5_MohanRam.jpglarge.GROUP.jpg

• Like 15

On 2/4/2020 at 9:37 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

Christ they're being fed steroids ,taking off fast . Good stuff ,nice tent and a nice few plants .

I was going to ask are these lot on the old Bolivian marching powder!

I've got some charge I'll definitely use it on the next pot up now.

Great job so far @shire now they're really going to go like the clappers. 

• Like 4

Your plants look fab @shire - growing very quickly and healthily. The Cream 47s are very vigorous but you have some big Mohan Rams and that Indigo Berry Kush in the middle is doing great too. And I see you already have a brilliant looking spoon in your tent, though it looks like a fancy plastic and metal/chrome implement, so hopefully @vince noir rock n roll star won't be too jealous!

• Like 4

On 2/7/2020 at 10:54 PM, jadenugs said:

Looking good dude ;)

Cheers I'm starting to get excited, bring on the buds :)

23 hours ago, Exhale said:

I was going to ask are these lot on the old Bolivian marching powder!

No the Bolivian marching powder would have no chance of reaching the plants lol

2 hours ago, delagdo said:

And I see you already have a brilliant looking spoon in your tent

That's my special nutrient mixing spoon :)

That's the plants now at day 34. I have opened them out and tied down with garden wire out and super cropped most the stems. On a feed of 1.5ml a/b and 1.5ml rhizotonic. Temps are good at 28 on and 20 off. Humidity is at 40%.  I reckon another 10 to 14 days then they will be flipped o 12/12

Pic before the tie down, top row Mohan Ram, middle row Indigo berry Kush and bottom row Cream 47

large.5e3fecf86406d_satupublis.jpg

And a pic after the tie down

large_bent.jpg

• Like 9