Shires Sweet Smokes 2020

shire

Cheers @jadenugs, I am delighted with how they have all turned out, all three strains buds are very firm.  Looking forward to sampling them all in around 10 days or so, atb.

• Like 2

Really nice colas mate well done with this it's been a pleasure to follow along. :yep:

• Like 2

Another stunning grow, the bulk on them there buds :notworthy:

The Cream47 is the one that’s interesting me. 
A smoke report to look forward too. 
Enjoy mate. 

• Like 3

Well thats all the plants nice and dry. Spent all day yesterday and this morning with the trimming scissors, I'm so happy that bit is done.

Going to do a 100g oil run tomorrow of all 3 strains and get some bud pics uploaded.  Tonight  I will be getting very stoned in an attempt to come up with a decent smoke report on them.  They all smell amazing, it's gonna be a good night.

first pic of the harvest, the Cream 47 :smokin:

large.5ec00494c98be_creeeeem47.jpg

• Like 9

@shire looking forward to the results of the oil. Your doing the same thing as me this evening and I pre warned the wife im going to be out of my tree for some hours lol. Enjoy your evening.

Toke…

• Like 4

Nice one @tokenroll, Enjoy your smokes.  It will be interesting to see what we both think of the IBK.

Iv'e started off with the Cream 47, very relaxed and feel happy stoned.

atb :hippy:

• Like 4

I finished making oil yesterday despite being permanently stoned since last post on all three strains.  Had a dose of the oil last night, it's well potent, slept for 10 hours straight, happy days.

Only been sampling for a few days but first impressions are all  fantastic.  The cream 47 has hints of pepper and citrus, it's very smooth to smoke tastes delicious and give a very strong relaxed effect with a very happy mood.  The Mohan Ram has  sour pine and lemon hints, it's quick acting great relaxing indica.   The Indigo berry Kush has a typical beautiful kush smell with pine and fuel, It put me on the couch.  I will get to know them more over the next few weeks and months.  

Enjoyed this grow from start to finish and ended up with some fine cannabis to enjoy for some time and make medicine too. Thank you Sweet Seeds for running this competition most enjoyable.

Few pics from today

Cream 47

large.Untitled.jpglarge_c2.jpg

Mohan Ram

large.Untitled.jpg

Indigo Berry Kush

large_ibk2.jpglarge.Untitled.jpg

large_oil.jpglarge.group.jpg

• Like 8

A close up bud pic of all three strains.  

Cream 47

large_c47.jpg

Indigo Berry Kush

large.5eccca071dcb1_ibk22.jpg

and Mohan Ram

large_mr33.jpg

Loving all three strains but the Cream 47 is the stand out one so far just because I feel so happy when stoned on it.  This would be a great strain to help with anxiety :smokin:

• Like 7

they look great, that moham ram looks like it would be an excellent candidate for making oil with, going by the trich coverage.

great job on these, and some fine pics too.

what camera do you use?

• Like 3

Cheers @badbillybob, the first oil run with a mix of all three strains is wonderfully potent.  A rice grain size amount just b4 bed is enough to get a wonderful sleep.  Coffee is definitely needed in the morning.   

I use a Nikon dslr and a panasonic lf1 compact camera for my pics mate

atb shire

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much @Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp for running such an amazing competition. 

My prizes have arrived and cash prize is in my bank account.  I have bought a macro lens, qx75 led and a new vape with the prize money. I did over spend by about £40 :wassnnme:

To say that I'm blown away is a total understatement in the extreme. Happy days indeed.

Looks like I will be having sweet smokes for some time to come

large.prize.jpglarge.DSC_2719.jpg

All 3 strains are top shelf for me and the oil from them is super potent.  Enjoyed the whole grow from start to finish.

Thanks again from a very happy shire boy :smokin:

• Like 8