Shires Sweet Smokes 2020

shire

large.5e4ac6183e6ad_day44pub.jpgNow at day 42 from seed. Another week of veg then into the close pic phase :)

Edited by shire
added pic
  • Like 10

Just a few days away from going to 12/12. They were overfed at 1.5ml a/b a couple of weeks ago resulting in burnt leaf tips and edges. Now at 1ml a/b and all is well. Bring on the buds :)

Few pics

Indigo Berry Kush

large.5e502cbde59a8_Publishibk.jpg

Mohan Ram

large.5e502cc022426_PublishMR.jpg

and cream 47

large.5e502cbb6923d_publishcream47.jpg

• Like 10

So that's the plants now at day 49, last day of veg.

Really excited now they are going into flower. Still on 1ml a/b and 1 m/l rhizotonic. 

I will be keeping a close eye on lights off temps and maybe get an electric blanket if required. Light will be turned up to 1000W.

Few pics of last day Veg

large.ewenter.jpglarge_aaaa.jpglarge.5e541c0cb9b04_lastdayveg.jpg

• Like 14

Cheers @Amo, they have came on a treat after the slight overfeed issue. Fingers crossed they will produce some fine colas :smokin:

Meant to say in my last post that the branches on the Cream 47 Plants are the most solid I have seen so far. More like a tree branch compared to the usual hollow easy to super crop branch. I used smooth jawed pliers to super crop them lol 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, shire said:

they have came on a treat after the slight overfeed issue.

that charge stuff ecothrive do mate is strong! all the lowers I've taken off this week clearing the undercarriage were really dark green, plants clawed up a bit the first few days too!

amazing to think it's only insect frass.

garden is looking sweet @shire keep up the good work. :yep:

• Like 4

Cheers @Exhale, you have made my day bud !  I had totally forgotten that the ecothrive with charge had charge lol

I was toiling to understand why the plants were getting nute burn with 1.5ml/l,  So it seems that with the charge the nutrient level required is reduced. Insect frass is good, I like it.

Cheers again atb shire 

pic from tonight , Pre Flowers showing on one of the Indigo Berry Kush

large.5e557e8084f3f_preflowers.jpg

• Like 9

i feel bad just looking in here in case i tread dirt on the carpet ..looks lovely shire ..perfick greens ..

• Like 4

Nice and tidy mate, looking very healthy. 

Best of luck with the bloom dude. Should make some really nice buds!

GV.

• Like 3