Shires Sweet Smokes 2020

shire

6 hours ago, McHazy said:

Far too clean an professional lookin in here like :unsure:

My Grow space is the tidiest part of ma hoose mate lol   

Pic from tonight day 4 flower. I have moved the larger Cream 47 plants to the 4 corners with the IBK and Mohan Ram in the middle.

large.5e59757192e5a_day2flower(1).jpg

• Like 12

Cheers @Asterion I am very happy with their shade of green. I keep the feed on the lower side as I don't like my plants too dark green. 

Thank you @Michael Luchóg, I'm looking forward to getting some nice buddage soon :)

Cheers @delagdo, my cat loves to get into her mini jungle and help out when feeding.

and thank you also @Punta Roja, I will be trying my best to keep them happy all the way.

Couple more pics from last night

large.5e5a3e8c5829b_day4aaaaaaa.jpglarge.5e5a3e87ef507_day4aaa.jpg

• Like 15

Well that's the tent at day day 9 of bloom already and it's getting nicely full, and it's starting to smell very nice, happy days :) 

Plants are  just on a/b now at 1ml/l as I have just run out of rhizotonic.  I usually stop the root stim at 14 days anyway so not to worry.  Temps are all good around 27/28 on and 19/20 off.  

Pic from tonight.

large.day14a.jpg

• Like 15

Quick pic at day 14 flower.  I've started to trim the underneath of some of the plants. Got the day to myself tomorrow, with the intention to get individual plant pics uploaded and trimming finished :smokin:

large.5e66a618c9bd0_day14bbbb.jpg

• Like 11

I have been in the tent today and finished all the trimming underneath the plants. Really happy with all of them and am looking forward to the next 5/6 weeks big time :)

Pic of each strain

Mohan Ram

large.5e67ede7d275b_MohanRam.jpg

Indigo Berry Kush

large.5e67ede0b5ed3_indigoberryKish.jpg

and Cream 47

large.5e67cd466480b_Cream47.jpg

• Like 11