Nugs's 6 for the 6th Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

jadenugs

What a way to close out this diary eh!!! :eek:  

Superb effort Nugs and looks like some damn fine oil there and excellent return for all that hard work in making it...oh for sure that'll do the trick :stoned:

• Like 3

Great result with the oil mate and interesting process too, I showed the missus who takes care of all things processing and medibles and she was very taken. Didn’t know about the removing chlorophyll part either. 

I always think you get a better entourage effect when you mix several strains, the cannabinoid profile is just more maxed out that way in my experience, always the best highs and pain killing effects.

Glad it’s working for you mate and thanks for the food for thought.....now relax and let the stress of running this diary fade into distant memory ;)

Top job you should be proud :oldtoker:

• Like 4

@botanics Thanks mate. It is damn fine oil and certainly does the trick. Well potent so should last me ages if I don't have too much and build a tolerance (I doubt it would last you long though you ganja fiend lol ). 

Had a bad chest for a couple of months now so I'm not even gonna attempt any dabs yet. Just been smearing it on a single skinner for my last smoke of the night for a good night's sleep. Job's a good un :yep: 

@Fragg Cheers dude. Glad the post was some help to you and the missus :) I said though that I don't want anyone to follow this (because I haven't mentioned all the safety tips). It should be done outside really! Please read my oil run Here for a more in depth account of safety tips ;) I saw a video of someone making it outside last year and he left it in the sun for an hour, so I thought why not put it under the lights? Worked a treat so I'll do it every time now. Not sure on the safety of it with the lid closed, if it could expand and go pop, so I keep a close eye on my timings and wouldn't leave it for more than an hour. 

Ah yes, the cocktails, can't beat 'em :) I love mixing strains for the different effects, especially if it's an edgy sat like Kali Mist or Swazi. A bit of CBD thrown in helps take the edge off for me ;) I'm sure we've had this convo before.

One more thing before I can relax, transfer my diary to Grow diaries before I can claim my prize :D 

All the best lads and happy growing :yep: 

• Like 5