Billys watery wonderland- the rise of the critical moby dogs

badbillybob

On 22/02/2020 at 9:51 PM, badbillybob said:

we are 10 days into 12 12, and the stretch is on now, as you can see. heres mobyslarge_102.JPGlarge_101.JPG

and criticals, ive super cropped them toolarge_103.JPG

I really don't want them stretching much more...the criticals have some nice structure to them.

pistils aren't far away, another couple of days im guessing.

Oh, yes. The stretch is in full swing  ;)

Getting that structure set ready to put on a flower show  :yep:

That snapped stem will recover in no time brother  ;)

Nice updates, Thank you  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

they are still going bannanas, heres todays pics showing the mobyslarge_102.JPGlarge_100.JPGlarge_103.JPG

last pic above shows criticals on the right, they are about the same size. The pic above is between the lights, which suggests I need to move a light over.

heres the criticalslarge_104.JPG

..Think im gonna have to get some side lighting sorted out for them.

heres the ctiticals at flip, just to show the differencelarge.105cr.JPG

Jungle is massive!!

mon the buds

• Like 6

well they took me by surprise this weekend.

I thought stretch was over and have been away since Friday.

Came home to quite a few frazzled tops. I just cut them back a little bit.

I changed out the res tonight too.

About 600ml of bloom, about 200 of grow (couldn't be arsed going to the house for more bloom)

200ml of cal mag 100ml of silicone, .

Also got a vertical light in there for the moby, its huge now, about 6 feet, so side lighting is needed.

the criticals also fried a bit, but im sure a week or so will see them right....

• Like 1

edit to add feeds at 1.4ec ph is 5.9

Pics to follow, lights off, but the criticals are also going into overdrive

• Like 1

ANyone looking for a tree grow, look no further, either of these strains  will make prime candidates for hydro massiveness..

Dinafem on the left, sweet seeds on the right, just a little bit of difference lol

Side lighting incorporated for the moby, because the top light will never be able to penetrate a 4 foot  thick canopylarge_107.JPGlarge_106.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_104.JPG

last pic is the criticals, these ones are showing spectacular structure, with budsites on top of budsites, its gonna be a monster, I can tell. its about the same height as the mobys now

• Like 3

Hope you get the same critical pheno as my runt, doesn't fit in my hand and I doubt it would compress any more if I hit it with a lump hammer! lol

Smashing this, looking forward to the next updates 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, badbillybob said:

ANyone looking for a tree grow, look no further, either of these strains  will make prime candidates for hydro massiveness..

Dinafem on the left, sweet seeds on the right, just a little bit of difference lol

Side lighting incorporated for the moby, because the top light will never be able to penetrate a 4 foot  thick canopylarge_107.JPGlarge_106.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_104.JPG

last pic is the criticals, these ones are showing spectacular structure, with budsites on top of budsites, its gonna be a monster, I can tell. its about the same height as the mobys now

Holly :censored: what you feeding this run mate, steroids lol

I did think the stretch was over. That's me told lol

Crazy growth over the last few day's mate. Can't wait for the actual bud growth to kick in. That's going to be one crazy sight to see :headbang:

Looking fantastic in here  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 3

i fancy trying for a kilo (dry bud) plant, and im thinking these 2 would make ideal candidates.

2 plants = 2 kilos,

2400 watts, 2 lights per plant, that would only be about 0.8 gpw, I don't think that's out of the question, to be honest, my pb is 760 odd from a lemon kush x og kush hack I grew a few years back, under 1 x 600, with another added side light for the last 3 weeks of bloom..

But I wont get ahead of myself till I see how they finish, but, aye, they are looking good so far, but it aint over till the fat bird warbles..

• Like 2

the criticals are beasting on now, only, er, (sticks tongue out and counts on fingers)  2 weeks of bloom exactly. its 3 weeks since I flipped them but I don't count the first week, because its not proper bloom is it?

They are on 1.2ec, just base nutes, cal mag and a bit of silicone. and 5.9ph.

Might want a bit of head room  if you're planning a critical grow.

Pic splurge criticals, temps are lights off, so all good..large_101.JPGlarge_100.JPGlarge_103.JPGlarge_102.JPG

and in the moby corner....large_108.JPGlarge_107.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_103.JPG

last pics actually another critical. see the side light? its working well.

im waiting for a replacement ballast and im gonna add another by the critical corner, vertically, should help get them going eh?

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

hey mate nice choice and nice grow.you chosen two monsters from dinafems menu:)

my mate back home asks me only and only for critical and blue widow for every outdoor season since i introduced him to dinafem.

when he did cut down his criticals he said it was like holding huge swords of buds in his hands.sidenote(blue widow out yieded critical).17 plants over 9 kilos.in my dinafem outdoor gallery if interested.have a look its beautiful honestly.

fruity  as hell when flowers and smash you like a hammer.good luck with them.

there is a reason why everyone loves critical.its an awesome plant.critical weight and quality coming your way.:yep:

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 3

had a clear out of the underskirt area,

lots chopped out, lots left on, it looks like I haven't touched them, oh well, this will help humidity, air ciriculation etc and let them concentrate on building big buds up top.

tape is holding out on the mobylarge_103.JPGlarge_101.JPGlarge_100.JPGlarge.102bj.JPG

• Like 3

On 07/03/2020 at 1:02 PM, badbillybob said:

had a clear out of the underskirt area,

lots chopped out, lots left on, it looks like I haven't touched them, oh well, this will help humidity, air ciriculation etc and let them concentrate on building big buds up top.

That's a crazy amount of extra foliage removed ;)

Definitely going to assist with airflow and will free up some energy for the flower show  ;)

I think you can smash that 2kg/2plants mate especially with the power being used ;)

Interesting times ahead  :yep:

Mark.

• Like 2

yes mate, im convinced that these 2 are the strains to do it with too.

ive yet to try anything which tops the yield of the mobys, but the critical looks like it might

I will have to top earlier I think, and keep the internodes short, topping the tops a few times, within a week or so ,late in veg, and let them grow outwards.

I think its possible, and would love to give it a shot.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

think its possible, and would love to give it a shot.

Definitely possible mate  :yep:

Mark.