Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

4 hours ago, flighty said:

That's some nice fat buds you got there mate!

2 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

:yep: looking great well done :)

Cheers! :thumsup:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, seb88 said:

Nice haul mate :) good work!

Can you trim your finger nails for the next update you've put me off my breaki lol

lol:wacko:

Was debating posting that picture in question but the weed looked dank enough to warrant my dirty ass finger nails. :yep:

• Like 2

@highway_017 What day of bloom are you on mate? Roughly 56 day's?

I would say 14 days max for both strains and it's harvest time  ;)

You've got some fat and frosty flowers in your not to distant future  :headbang:

Keep the updates coming as harvest is approaching fast :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@highway_017 What day of bloom are you on mate? Roughly 56 day's?

I would say 14 days max for both strains and it's harvest time  ;)

You've got some fat and frosty flowers in your not to distant future  :headbang:

Keep the updates coming as harvest is approaching fast :cheers:

Mark..

Hey. The cookies was half ready. The buds that had to be supercropped were a bit behind. I ended up cropping both cookies. I'll grab some photos. I think another week may have let them purple up some as I seen from other growers.

• Like 1

The OJ is still going.. but everything except the top colas is ready. lol This is an effect of the super cropping I had to do but I regret it now. I would not recommend super cropping in flower after seeing how much it can set back the buds in terms of ripeness. I will have to get some photos of that up as well.

• Like 2

The best of the cookies is dried now. Fucking A+ Grade! well happy with it. Stone is totally amazing. Really similar to 'Stardawg'. The taste is similar too. The mango smell has kind of been replaced by pure gas, but it is there. Over the moon with this smoke. I have 1 more cookies still hanging. I'm running my remaining 2 seeds of this to try and find a nice mother to take some clones from. Really nice strain, I love it! Coped really well with my enviroment which is about as bad as it gets with it pushing up to 40c some days, and other nights dropping to 16c. Still these cookies pushed on and I got a great Yeild. The best Cookies weighed in at 2 OZ but I smoked about a Q or something from it. I also smoked another entire cookies plant which was ready earlier in the diary. Didn't weigh it but was about 1 and a half OZ. The remaining cookies plant has easy 3 OZ on it and the two OJ plants both have 3-4 OZ on them. I'll letting the OJ go for as long as possible but at the same time  I'm eager to chop as I don't want the buds that are ready becoming over ripe. :wacko:

• Like 5

heres a bit of a smoke report on the cookies. :yep:

Growing stuff:
Fed on 3ML so good feeder
Insanely frosty foliage
Smells of mango, guava, passion fruit, stardawg, gas.
Needs support!! (I used lots of canes.)

Tastes:
Banging. Nice and fruity with a nice gas taste to it. can't fault it. Reminds me of like, sour dieseal or guava dawg.

Smell:
Degergant, Gassy kind of. Perfumey. Imagine If you isolated the 'sweeter' part of guava dawg.

High:
Starts off with a nice head rush, then starts to creep up and you feel it in the arms. can make you arms jitter a bit when first starting off. lol
After about a half hour it starts to become quite stoney. It's great but can be too stoney for doing activies with tbh with some phenos being stronger than others.

• Like 3

On 19/02/2020 at 0:38 PM, highway_017 said:

heres a bit of a smoke report on the cookies. :yep:

Growing stuff:
Fed on 3ML so good feeder
Insanely frosty foliage
Smells of mango, guava, passion fruit, stardawg, gas.
Needs support!! (I used lots of canes.)

Tastes:
Banging. Nice and fruity with a nice gas taste to it. can't fault it. Reminds me of like, sour dieseal or guava dawg.

Smell:
Degergant, Gassy kind of. Perfumey. Imagine If you isolated the 'sweeter' part of guava dawg.

High:
Starts off with a nice head rush, then starts to creep up and you feel it in the arms. can make you arms jitter a bit when first starting off. lol
After about a half hour it starts to become quite stoney. It's great but can be too stoney for doing activies with tbh with some phenos being stronger than others.

Thank you so much for doing a write up on our OGC  ;)

Sounds like your really enjoying this Dinafem girl  :yep:

Is the OJ still going mate?

Mark..

• Like 1