Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

Third go writing this so it's going to be a bit pantz.. that's if it fecken posts! lol

OG cookies.

Brilliant plants. 1 is different than the other 2. Slender buds, extremely dense. ready before the others. smells STRONG. gas / washing powder. Cali flavours anyone? lol

If you like the Dawg or the cakes... you will like this no doubt!

large.20200113_021134.jpglarge.20200113_021050.jpglarge.20200113_021022.jpglarge.20200113_020246.jpglarge.20200113_020236.jpglarge.20200113_015949.jpg

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 4

Orange juice

Reminds of lemon haze big time.. can't wait to smoke this one.. can tell once it's in the grinder there will be no stopping me till the jars run dry.. and I have clones so that isn't happening lol
Yeilds nicely under poor conditions, seems to be ripening up already with about 50 percent orange hairs (photos are 2-3 days old). Smells amazing.. 'creme de la cashcrop pheno' .. This has to be
similar to that Lemon haze dealer weed a lot of cash croppers grow out.. smells identical almost.. smells fantastic infact.

large.20200113_020413.jpglarge.20200113_020659.jpglarge.20200113_020600.jpglarge.20200113_020609.jpglarge.20200113_020721.jpglarge.20200113_020349.jpglarge.20200113_015612.jpglarge.20200113_015053.jpglarge.20200113_014926.jpglarge.20200113_014718.jpglarge.20200113_014627.jpglarge.20200113_014621.jpglarge.20200113_014708.jpglarge.20200113_014921.jpglarge.20200113_014724.jpglarge.20200113_014648.jpg

• Like 4

Oh, I have fucking mites as well. about twenty odd thousand. Little white bugs. Sprayed neem on them but I doubt it did fuck all but let's stay postive for now. Not a clue where they came in from. Must have been the window.

• Like 2

Nipped a bit from 1 cookies plant, My plants seem to ripen from the middle up so took some from the middle, Fast dried some of this in seven hours, tastes exactly how the plants smell. bloody fantastic. Nice fruity taste with some gas behind it. super tasty. no greeny or hay taste at all. this is from the weakest plant as well.. amazing. Properly really tasty. won't bother flushing these I don't think. This is good weed because you can fast dry it and it will taste fantastic.. can't wait to see how intense it's going to taste after the 14 day dry. I'm going to give them. Still leaving them up for 2 more weeks although I will probably chop 1 cookies before then because I'm running low low low on smoke.. got about 2 OZ but only 1 jar of that is quality, the rest is from some unfortunate autos I grew. :(lol

• Like 2

@highway_017 Both strains look stunning but I'm really taking a liking to the OGC, she's a frost monster  :yep:

Edging closer to harvest each update buddy  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Jars are empty so smoking on some of this. Tastes so much better than dealer weed already! lol It's nice.. the cookies tastes insanely good.. I smoke all sorts of weed. 'cali' weed etc. this tops most of it. right up there with the best I've smoked. If I had to buy this I would just assume they had used liquid terps on it.. for real lol it's that tasty! I broke my bong R.I.P so pulling fat buckets for all of scotland.. tastes insanely good in a bucket.. now that's unheard of! lol High isn't the strongest yet but getting there. Took more to try today drying on the ballast so we'll see where we are getting with the potency. Took some tangie too. One of the cookies is a bit different. It looks like the USA cookies I see and smells of guava mango passion fruit. I've just been calling it mango guava passion fruit tbh. They all taste like that though. Never had GSC like it tbh but this is a vast improvement. It's probably because all the commerical croppers like to use that PGR crap these days. Supposed to fuck the terp profile right up something awful. and I would believe that as all dealer weed tastes the same. Nice but boring gas flavour. I remember a guy came down to our place with like 0.1 of 'cali' weed for us to try lol These cookies are nicer than that no doubt.. high is actually pretty good kicking in as I'm writing this. Good stuff so far. Leaving them for 2 more weeks then chop time for everything I think. so long as they are actually ready.

• Like 1

P.S you can dry weed under the grill on the lowest setting ( try for under 27c if possible ) and it's pretty tasty. Depends on genetics though. My first two grows you couldn't have fast dried like this.. I know because I tried and it was rank. lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Asterion said:

Flash dried weed is shit lol please don't start cooking your harvests boys and girls. 

Defo wouldn't recommend for a full harvest ffs. lol

But it's banging for the odd couple grams to see you through until the main harvest. Best method for flash drying is on the ballast in an envolope. tastes better than 99% of weed you can buy on street mate. Properly tastes banging. No harsh 'greeny' taste. The 'greeny' taste comes from crap genetics more than anything IMO. If it's dank it'll taste dank all the way. Ballast dry is best flash dry method though for sure. Try it one time it works a charm. Has a slight 'curing' smell but tastes fantastic.

• Like 1

Had some Orange juice drying on the ballast overnight. This morning it's just about dry. Tried some out. Tastes great and there is a nice racy high. This is much better than buying weed because It's a total waste of money. I'd rather smoke the early cut ballast dried weed all day and It's execiting getting to try a bit of each to see what they will be like. Haven't been disapointed at all and quickly noticed that a lot of dealer weed is straight up cut just as early as this.. crazyness for sure. It's a good high and it's tasty! you can't ask for more than that. Wonder what it will be like given the two weeks to ripen and mature and the 14 day dry. I'll be smoking some of it throughout that perioid although I try not to smoke too much until once it's cured but obviously the point of this is to smoke our own and not have to buy any weed so judging on last time we'll probably smoke an OZ here while waiting on it being fully cured. :yep:

• Like 1