Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thank you so much for doing a write up on our OGC  ;)

Sounds like your really enjoying this Dinafem girl  :yep:

Is the OJ still going mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

No problem my man. And yes OJ is still going strong! I have a leccy guy vist in 19 days or so. I will need to chop it before then but should be ready. They are getting fat but still lots of white pistils. So even more fattening to go! And totally. I love the cookies. Literally my only fault is that it can really kick your arse if you smoke too much. Real couch locker this one. ;)

• Like 2

I flipped on the 17th roughly or the 20th of dec btw. I had a bit of a light leak and it put them back a little bit but they are fine now.

• Like 2

On 24/02/2020 at 8:58 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thank you so much for doing a write up on our OGC  ;)

Sounds like your really enjoying this Dinafem girl  :yep:

Is the OJ still going mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Yeah mark no problem at all.. and yeah It's tasty.. tastes incredible in a pure J. OJ is still going but I need to bring it down ASAP. Got leccy people coming out to look around.

• Like 1

Congrats on the cookie harvest @highway_017 them buds look and sound delicious mate :smokin:

So glad i chose those too and cannot wait until its my time.

All the best. :yep:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Amnesia said:

Congrats on the cookie harvest @highway_017 them buds look and sound delicious mate :smokin:

So glad i chose those too and cannot wait until its my time.

All the best. :yep:

Thx you! Yeah they are mental good! In retrospect I actually took the less good pheno about a week earlier. I think if I left then It will be more similar to the other one.. but live and learn eh! OJ are still going strong but will come down tonight as I have the leccy people out for the 5 year check in a a week. :/

• Like 1

Final weight on the cookies was 96g + a whole plant I smoked and didn't weigh :wacko:lol + whatever else I smoked before it was ready

So basically. A good harvest. Uploading a couple photos of the orange juice too, it's coming down today since I'm all out of time here! (leccy vist)

Orange Juice. Flipped around 21th Dec.

large.20200228_213518.jpglarge.20200228_213512.jpglarge.20200228_213508.jpg

large.20200228_213151.jpglarge.20200228_213218.jpglarge.20200228_210913.jpglarge.20200228_210908.jpg

• Like 9

Aye so there.. that pretty much is us almost done then.. except I will do another smoke report when the OJ is down and cured. Really happy with the cookies.. and by god the OJ are massive eh? super proud of them lol like something out a fucking magazine! :bong:

• Like 3

Wait a minute. I tell a lie on the cookies weight. 96g.. that was one plant! I got confused but to everyone that's the only weed I have lmao the other stuff is kept hidden hahaha :rofl:

• Like 3

I got another 2 and a half OZ from the really dank pheno, that's the one in the pictures, smells like guava dawg mixed with sour d. totally fresh and fruity with just a hint of pungent-ness.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

:eek:@highway_017 Some fat colas on that OJ there! The cookie buds look spot on, can almost smell them from here :yep:

Great result, enjoy :smokin:

I know right?? I'm fucking blown away by the OJ man.. looks like a monster plant to me! :woot: I had to use in excess of 5ML bloom for the really huge one.. WTF? ( It was mega cold tho so probably lock out )

Goes to show how good dinafem is really because my room was hitting 40c and dipping to 16.4c + the timer got messed up many times lmao. defo rate the foundation as well. the grow and bloom seems alright but it's grow and bloom so not sure what to say really lol
defo rate foundation though great product although £30 is pricey. two bottles of bio bloom n grow can be had for £20 ;) It does work though shaves about 2 weeks total time from vegging and fattens the stems right up although I actually did not notice an increase in root mass it does appear to really fatten the stems up right up. gives them a nice smell too in veg you can smell it coming through the plants imo.

• Like 3