Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

@Dinafem-Mark Got that update up BTW if you want to have a quick gander.. don't want to hassle you but it should be worth it i hope. ;) Well impressed with your OGC.. serious gas smell on the hands after trimming and working with them.. really fab very excited for them. the one I spoke about in the update.. mutant cookies. she is my favourite :wub: bit slower than the others.. but she more than makes up with it how gassy she smells! and TBH mutant cookies is some name! :thumsup: OJ is fab too not dissing them haha. Just really impressed with the OGC scent! lol

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 4

Looking good mate alot more growth than my current plants on 30 days for sure. Just wondering whether you'd recommend the RAM clip-on fans I was going to buy a couple and saw a few mixed reviews some about noise and some about how long they last. Are they decent how many do you run?

• Like 2

Looking good @highway_017 

mine have roughly same structure thinking of ScrOG growing CRITICAL +
Vigourous growth rates . I’ll have to put some photos up ... I can’t do it on phone .

keep it green .

gringo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, highway_017 said:

mutant cookies

Think I've got that pheno, she looks like a keeper to me... Gonna have to chuck some pollen on her when the time comes :D

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 6:04 PM, UKsFinest said:

Looking good mate alot more growth than my current plants on 30 days for sure. Just wondering whether you'd recommend the RAM clip-on fans I was going to buy a couple and saw a few mixed reviews some about noise and some about how long they last. Are they decent how many do you run?

They are decent Mate. Two 6 inch ones. They do the job. £20 between them IIRC.

Sorry for the late reply. ;)

• Like 3

On 12/5/2019 at 6:54 PM, Gringo94 said:

Looking good @highway_017 

mine have roughly same structure thinking of ScrOG growing CRITICAL +
Vigourous growth rates . I’ll have to put some photos up ... I can’t do it on phone .

keep it green .

gringo

Cheers @Gringo94 ScrOG Critical sounds interesting. Doing a diary?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amnesia said:

Things have certainly moved along here @highway_017 :thisbig:

They look great, i really don't think thats LSF though. The OGC sounds promising too.

All the best. :yep:

Relief to hear you don't think it's LSF. What do you think it is then?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

Relief to hear you don't think it's LSF. What do you think it is then?

Its difficult to say but whats the RH like? High humidity can sometimes cause this rusty look with some plants. If you move the leaves around the canopy are there wet patches? If so i'd get the RH down as it wont be good in full flower.

All the best.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amnesia said:

Its difficult to say but whats the RH like? High humidity can sometimes cause this rusty look with some plants. If you move the leaves around the canopy are there wet patches? If so i'd get the RH down as it wont be good in full flower.

All the best.

75% RH lights off. 60% lights on. that's ok right?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

75% RH lights off. 60% lights on. that's ok right?

Way too high in my opinion, mine is never so high. When the buds come along this could be detremental.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

Way too high in my opinion, mine is never so high. When the buds come along this could be detremental.

I thought that was optimal? :g:WTF. lol I have some spare cash anyway for a Six IN but it would leave me a little skint. as my mantra goes. "it's for the plants" :oldtoker:
served me well that mantra haha think it started when I was sliding down this big ass incline in the wild on a GG mission.. or maybe it was while trailing through 5FT nettles.. the great outdoors. :wub:

• Like 1

:yep:

Be an idea to lower as you go into flower properly though.

Cannabis likes 70+ throughout it's life but mold also likes 70+ the lower rh in flower that most growers aim for ( 50 or less) is to prevent that.

• Like 2