Enter the Dragon

botanics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've finally got these photos done folks of the PNC OGKZ....long time I know and doubt anybody reads this thread anymore but I've uploaded them finally anyway lol 

(I lost my head crimbo time and was a dark place hence why I didn't end up finalising this last update, but all's back on track now ;) )

large.5ecadd0239dc6_OGKZPotNoodle.JPG

That was the last of the two and just a couple of days before the chop

some buds off her below

large.DSCF6942.JPG

large.DSCF6940.JPG

large.DSCF6936.JPG

large.DSCF6934.JPG

large.DSCF6931.JPG

Weigh in on the first plant that came down

large.DSCF6948.JPG

Weigh in on the second plant (the one that the pics above were from)

large.DSCF6949.JPG

I didn't do too bad but I'll be honest, growing in a pot noodle is right fucking headache lol 

• Like 7

I had a feeling that one would hit an Oz. My OGKZ lasted like a snowflake in Summer so can't believe you still have any left. All the best mate. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I had a feeling that one would hit an Oz. My OGKZ lasted like a snowflake in Summer so can't believe you still have any left. All the best mate. 

lol Oh there's none left now mate, the pics were taken months ago and at the time but depression got in and I couldn't shake it for ages (quit uni at the same time and partly due to it)  I was surprised with the weights tbh but there were packed with trichomes fair play.  

Pot noodle growing isn't for amateurs and difficult task I found.

• Like 4

sorry to hear you've been suffering dude...

I know how it can be,if there's ever anything a stranger on the internet can do please allow me to try and help!

your a good man coming back with the end pics!

just a smoke report and your off the leash lol

• Like 3

@stu sleeper 20vt

:hug: Thanks mate, it's appreciated, you know the craic then ;)  Goes into my shell and hide for a while but always come back fighting like :boxing: 

Now then, a smoke report you say...crikey, it was a while ago and I've had some Sweet Thai (Sweet Seeds) in the interim but without any false memory syndrome going on, I can say it's high in THC (and trichome count) but not edgy at all.  It's tasty enough with mixed flavours (smelly though and carries a good whiff if you get it on the clothes).  The trouble is, I did nuke them slightly as I was trying to keep up with losing the leaves so early so I don't know whether this would have affected the end smoke  ;)  

Got me me blasted though with a good steady buzz that was perfectly ample and I don't think folks would be disappointed with it for smoke or quality of genes, plus they can take a beating but still perform which is always a bonus to have. :yinyang: 

• Like 5

Yes sorry to hear mate. A while back I was diagnosed as having severe depression and severe anxiety. I don't really get it all to be honest but this forum and the plant life certainly gives me enjoyment. Take care mate and good to hear the OGKZ was dealt with in swift fashion. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

A while back I was diagnosed as having severe depression and severe anxiety. I don't really get it all to be honest but this forum and the plant life certainly gives me enjoyment.

Thanks mate ;)  Yeah they are difficult things to get the head around.  Anxiety can be diminished when you understand what it's attributed too (without going into too much detail and all Freudian about it), it's a matter of logic (cognitive loops) essentially and being in the moment, with the plants etc. is certainly therapeutic.  Depression though :headpain:is a different animal. 

Take care yourself too and all things pass with time, life is a flux :yinyang: 

• Like 4

On 24/05/2020 at 10:17 PM, botanics said:

I didn't do too bad but I'll be honest, growing in a pot noodle is right fucking headache lol 

It might be an headache but would you do it again?

I'm seriously thinking about bringing it back for a 3rd year :headbang:

I love them and it really brings a bit of community fun and laughter :)

You didn't do to bad at all with the end weight produced :yep: and a big thank you for dropping the smoke report  :cheers:

Stay safe dude :hippy:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

It might be an headache but would you do it again?

:headpain:  I might be tempted bud :naughty: 

Thanks Mark (OGKZ & Green Crack FV's diary up and running too ;) )

:yinyang: 

• Like 2

On 5/25/2020 at 10:13 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Yes sorry to hear mate. A while back I was diagnosed as having severe depression and severe anxiety. I don't really get it all to be honest but this forum and the plant life certainly gives me enjoyment. Take care mate and good to hear the OGKZ was dealt with in swift fashion. 

I smoke 0.2% THC high CBD strains and it sorts me out mate I was terrible couldn't even smoke proper THC stuff without getting bad anxiety but it's sorted me out and I can smoke again without the anxiety. I agree though growing and being in this community helps alot.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, botanics said:

Thanks Mark (OGKZ & Green Crack FV's diary up and running too ;) )

Cool :headbang:

I'll swing by buddy :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2