Enter the Dragon

botanics

13 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @botanics

Tidy noodles mate, even canopy, nicely greened up too.

How far into flower are you mate? I would guess around two weeks, 

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

I thought about ten days Jj but you may be right because I don't know what day it is lately :headpain: 

Call it a mean of 12 then eh mate lol   They're stretching some now but forming flowers and I'm hoping to get them under sodium this weekend because my other plants are ready for it now.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, botanics said:

I don't know what day it is lately :headpain:

Tell me about it mate, I feel like I have been on a Sunday rota for years now, I really must find something to do, which brings along its own set of problems.

No rush tho as long as I can put one foot in front of the other and keep going I’ll get there.

Take care. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, botanics said:

@CannibaERB

Aye for five mins, but there's plenty of time for dramas yet and sometimes they come with my grows lol

don't jynx it just yet. Anything could happen lol

Edited by CannibaERB
  • Like 3

Update

Evening all :yep: 

Right I was working it out earlier as to when I flipped these noodles and I reckon it's actually three weeks yesterday, so I put them under sodium last night and thus under 400 Watts.  They've been behaving, sort of, but stretched a bit much for my liking and not expecting much of a bloom on these really as now the lowers are not going to bud up so much due to lamp distancing, but there we go, is what it is and my temp ranges between highs and lows haven't helped really.

Other than that though they're fine.  lapping up the nutes and wicks are doing the job too so they can take up as needed plus the once a day top down feed.  I'll be putting them onto bloom now and don't expect much more stretch as they seem to be shifting now flower with increasing intensity ;)   I'm not measuring the nutes or seaweed on this run, just giving them what I think and watching them as they go etc.  So far they seem happy enough and the temps this week have been withing the usual of 29 C high and 22 C low, other than that, nowt to say so pics below :-

Underneath on no1 

large.5dd02ee3ca86e_OGKZ-3weeksbloom-underneath1.jpg

Same one from the front

large.5dd02ee20f5a0_OGKZ-3Weeksbloom-no1.jpg

And from the top

large.5dd02edf99adc_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno1top.jpg

The other one

large.5dd02eda635e9_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno2underneath.jpg

Front

large.5dd02ed8b0ce3_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno2.jpg

and the top

large.5dd02edcd904f_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno2top.jpg

And that's all I've got.  Tell the truth I've lost the motivation at the moment and going through some stress and shit but fair play these OGKZ are tough buggers and doing their things sweet with minimal fuss which is my preference at the moment anyway so happy days and until next time folks,  thanks for watching :rockon:  

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

You must have the largest drip tray in pot noodle history.

lol A washing up bowl mate...What I've done now is to place the noodles inside some square pots and the two then fit neatly into the washing up bowl which contains the reservoir (they are getting top heavy and don't want them falling over and snapping shoots, so with them being in the square pots this is being avoided)  I did think about making a cut out in the lid of some quality st tubs I keep bits an bobs in, but this will do for now.  

• Like 3

On 16/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, botanics said:

Update

Evening all :yep: 

Right I was working it out earlier as to when I flipped these noodles and I reckon it's actually three weeks yesterday, so I put them under sodium last night and thus under 400 Watts.  They've been behaving, sort of, but stretched a bit much for my liking and not expecting much of a bloom on these really as now the lowers are not going to bud up so much due to lamp distancing, but there we go, is what it is and my temp ranges between highs and lows haven't helped really.

Other than that though they're fine.  lapping up the nutes and wicks are doing the job too so they can take up as needed plus the once a day top down feed.  I'll be putting them onto bloom now and don't expect much more stretch as they seem to be shifting now flower with increasing intensity ;)   I'm not measuring the nutes or seaweed on this run, just giving them what I think and watching them as they go etc.  So far they seem happy enough and the temps this week have been withing the usual of 29 C high and 22 C low, other than that, nowt to say so pics below :-

Underneath on no1 

large.5dd02ee3ca86e_OGKZ-3weeksbloom-underneath1.jpg

Same one from the front

large.5dd02ee20f5a0_OGKZ-3Weeksbloom-no1.jpg

And from the top

large.5dd02edf99adc_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno1top.jpg

The other one

large.5dd02eda635e9_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno2underneath.jpg

Front

large.5dd02ed8b0ce3_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno2.jpg

and the top

large.5dd02edcd904f_OGKZ-3weeksbloomno2top.jpg

And that's all I've got.  Tell the truth I've lost the motivation at the moment and going through some stress and shit but fair play these OGKZ are tough buggers and doing their things sweet with minimal fuss which is my preference at the moment anyway so happy days and until next time folks,  thanks for watching :rockon:  

3 weeks in bloom, enter the sodium and bring on that bud production  ;)

Looking in really good shape brother @botanics:bong:

On 13/11/2019 at 10:28 PM, InTheSystem said:

Looking superb mate... Where do we place bets for this thing? :P 

Last year I selected the winners but this year I'm thinking a community poll would be more fitting?

I'll get a post up to see what the consensus is ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark

Thanks Mark. ;) Yeah they're moving on now mate, will trim the lower fluff soon and see how they form up.  Tall girls and the biggest is 75 cm at the peak which is amazing, being in such small containers (glad they stopped though so I could give them a go under 400 W or else it would have been the usual story lol )

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, botanics said:

Tall girls and the biggest is 75 cm at the peak which is amazing,

Considering the root restriction that weight is pretty crazy brother  ;)

Now that's set. Time for the real fun to begin  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Update

Morning all :yep: 

Well, time to report in with the latest intel and all's ok but I've a bit of spotting on one of them (some fan leaves and think it's because my temps dipped the other day during the off period).  She's alright like, but I don't like spotting on my leaves as it ruins the aesthetics lol . Other than that though everything else seems fine, still taking time to get the flowers going however and I reason it because of the short veg period (I'm not used to flipping plants before a decent veg and of course this is my cherry on a bloom with these crazy arse containers :fear: )

Other than the temps dipping the other day during the off period (went down to 20 C) everything seems sweet.  I'll keep a close eye on the feed as I don't want to nuke them, however the wicks are a joy and without them I'd be tending these a lot more. (I'm not doing any work with them at all really, just feed, monitoring etc) ;) Top temps have peaked out at 30 C, which is a tad higher than I want, but my fan is ageing and a new one is on the horizon.   Once I go active intake It'll improve my gains as actives shit all over passives from experiences of the past.  They're drinking well and yeah solid plants fair play, structure has developed and can see the switch over to bloom phase now much more.  I won't need to defoliate any leaves just yet but I did take a couple of weak leaders off both of them and also stripped the nodes further down to eliminate the wispy, fluffy crap that aint getting much light. 

Some pics:- 

Underneaths first

large.5dda47f56d280_OGKZ-4WeeksBloom-Underneath1.jpg

large.5dda47f30aa1a_OGKZ-4WeeksBloom-Underneath2.jpg

Plan views

large.5dda47fa6411b_OGKZ-4WeeksBloomTop2.jpg

large.5dda47fe0ea47_OGKZ-4WeeksBloom-Top1.jpg

Front view (taking up some space too as my box is 800 mm wide)

large.5dda47f111a77_OGKZ-4WeeksBloom-Front.jpg

And a little bit of early flowers to close this picture show

large.5dda47edca6fa_OGKZ-4WeeksBloom-Flowers.jpg

So yeah, all seems tidy enough for the time being and it's a nervy affair this PnC growing lol  Worrying about them all the time because I know things will change fast in these pot if I cock up.

Til next time though, thanks for watching :rockon: 

• Like 8