Enter the Dragon

botanics

On 24/11/2019 at 9:39 AM, botanics said:

Worrying about them all the time because I know things will change fast in these pot if I cock up.

So far so good brother  ;)

With that said it is a @botanics grow so anything could happen lol

You've got this mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Evening all, update time and six weeks bloom now too! :sweaty: 

Unable to get the nutes into them quick enough now and they've been burning up their fans this last week (one of them hasn't got many left lol ) 

Finding that it's becoming a bother and a little earlier than I would like to be honest which has undoubtedly affected the end show so not looking like a fantastic finish on the cards but will be okay enough by the time they are done I reckon.  Hopefully I can keep them fed enough until then ;) 

Temps are too high in this box on 400 W (30 C) too so I've also knocked the lamp back down and I'll be sorting a new fan and going active after crimbo,  (my other plants are cooked enough to come down too so I don't want to be just running 400 for a couple of noodle plants anyhow as it's a waste of juice)  The aromas are powerful but it's been in with Purple Moby Dick clones and that reeks too so overall smells are delicious when I've opened up the box to see to them :D 

Anyhow some picks, took some of the developing buds too and I'd say there's minimum three weeks to go yet at the earliest and I think I'm looking at another four for a really tidy cook.

The underneaths

large.5dec3203b932d_OGKZ6WksBloom-Underneath1.jpg

large.5dec3202158d3_OGKZ6WksBloom-Underneath2.jpg

The one that's burned up a most of her fan leaves

large.5dec320e4b349_OGKZ-6WksBloom-No2.jpg

The other one (this is the shorter of the two)

large.5dec3210cd0d4_OGKZ-6WksBloom-No1.jpg

Some of the buds

large.5dec32144a90b_OGKZ6WksBloomBuds1.jpg

large.5dec3206670c7_OGKZ6WksBloom-Buds4.jpg

large.5dec320b83f24_OGKZ6WksBloom-Buds2.jpg

large.5dec320989e3c_OGKZ6WksBloom-Buds3.jpg

And that's all for this week folks..Until next time, thanks for watching :rockon: 

• Like 11

Nice dense looking frosty buds there mate ;)

I bet you can't take your eyes off them for a minute in keeping them well fed and watered in so little medium. Top job as usual mucker :yep:

• Like 3

@jadenugs

Mate tis a fucking nightmare and I'm losing the battle on the feed and I didn't want to have to increase it to the point of them burning all to hell :headpain:  They just aint drying out quick enough for me to get a weaker mix through them but more often like and it is tricky the PNC game for sure (not bad for a first go at it though and have learned more on this grow than I have for a good while ;)

Thanks for looking in man and the injection of positivity :yinyang: ...I'm dubious about these now though tbh lol 

• Like 6

Hey mate, all is looking good an the bud’s are looking nice an frosty, mine started eating up the fans early too, but they seem to keep going fine anyway...

fine job so far, good luck to the finish line...

• Like 4

@botanics Sounds like the waterings are now getting problematic  :)

Only 2 more weeks of feed then onto water mate :yep:

What sort of heights have your 2 reached? 

Nice dense buds with a coating of snow  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Thanks @HSO-Mark  the tallest one got to 75 cm mate (average between all the shoots is more like 70 though ;) ) The other one was a bit shorter at 50 - 55 cm :yep: 

• Like 3

Just now, botanics said:

Thanks @HSO-Mark  the tallest one got to 75 cm mate (average between all the shoots is more like 70 though ;) ) The other one was a bit shorter at 50 - 55 cm :yep: 

Thanks brother  :yep:

Much appreciated  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Update

Right so I'm just a little bit, slightly late with this update this week because I've been depressed as fuck and couldn't be arsed :yep: 

The good thing is though, I took photos on the weekend, just didn't get them uploaded and I've done it now and so this is how they were last weekend and 7 weeks bloom ;) 

They've burnt up most of their fan leaves and I really got it wrong with the N on this noodle grow.  If I do it again, I'll give them the grow for a bit longer.  It means that I haven't got the show I wanted but they've still done okay and are hardening off now with flower production slowed down (especially on the taller one which suffered the lack of N the worst).  Temps are ok and have not dipped below 22 C, with peaks hitting 27 C.  They're still on food but I might take the taller one sooner than the other as she seems to be slightly ahead, we'll see.

Aromas are good and it stinks this OGKZ, good on the frost too, fair play so looking forward to getting it done :eat: 

First pics are the bottoms

large.5dfb85e2354ca_OGKZ-7WeeksBloom-Underneath1.jpg

large.5dfb85da9b96f_OGKZ-7WeeksBloom-Underneath2.jpg

The two plants and can see how they've burned everything up :fear: 

large.5dfb85d395fd6_OGKZ2-7WeeksBloom.jpg

large.5dfb85dddde59_OGKZ1-7WeeksBloom.jpg

Some of the buds

large.5dfb85e08e655_OGKZ-7WeeksBloom-Buds1.jpg

large.5dfb85d917965_OGKZ-7WeeksBloom-Buds2.jpg

large.5dfb85d68b949_OGKZ-7WeeksBloom-Buds3.jpg

I'll get another update up on the weekend with some better photos hopefully (light is shit lately and I'm struggling to get anything tidy :headpain: ). 

I'll also take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Yule and until next time folks, thanks for watching :rockon: 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, botanics said:

I've been depressed as fuck and couldn't be arsed :yep: 

Well mate let’s hope this festive season you can turn your frown upside down :D

I think that most noodles growers would agree that the feeding is the hard part, weather that’s strength or frequency, I am mainly going with loads most of the time :rofl:

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 3

Update

Week 8 bloom update time and one is down folks :yep: 

Aye, the taller one was not moving anywhere, she was well underfed and di well to get where she did but I needed the room to put more plants in and so decided to give her the chop after giving her some plain water for a couple of days. 

large.5e02214768137_OGKZ1-8WeeksBloom-Cut.jpg

That's not all of it as some has been flash drying on top of the reflector (don;t expect much of this one tbh but on a guess, she should be ok for half ounce I reckon and will weigh up what's left ;) )

The other one however, well she's doing okay and burning up what fan leaves are remaining.  The buds are hard and now the trichomes are maturing, she could be coming down this weekend but more likely another ten days.  Stinks this OGKZ too, which carries and have to have to be careful with getting it on your clothes :fear: 

Temps are all good with no dips below 22 C so not expecting colours apart from yellowed off leaves where she's sucking them dry of anything food wise (I just haven't been able to get enough into them).  The main issue I have is keeping her up lol  She's falliing over all the time and I've got bits of wire all over, trying to keep some kind of shape, tis a good thing though ad the buds are heavy and loaded.

Pic below is of the one one that remains

large.5e0221419d6ce_OGKZ2-8WeeksBloom-Front.jpg

Underneath

large.5e0221444162c_OGKZ2-8WeeksBloom-Underneath.jpg

Some buds

large.5e02213ed52d0_OGKZ2-8WeeksBloom-Buds1.jpg

large.5e02213beb55c_OGKZ-8WeeksBloom-Buds2.jpg

large.5e022132b1e00_OGKZ2-8WeeksBloom-Buds5.jpg

large.5e0221394366d_OGKZ-8WeeksBloom-Buds3.jpg

large.5e0221368fbe8_OGKZ2-8WeeksBloom-Buds4.jpg

And that's all for today folks...Seasons greetings to everybody and until next time, thanks for watching :rockon: 

• Like 6

Looking good mate, one down one to go, seems like you got two diff pheno’s, mine was the longer one, took almost ten weeks...

14-20grams would be cool enough yield, but plant 2 looks the heavier girl, could be an Oz’r, enjoy ur flash dry...

good luck dude...

• Like 4