HSO - Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

@HSO-Mark im using a couple of different bug treatments, S&B Plant Invigorator and Provado. Applying every 3 to 4 days. Im more less done with it now, nothing but a pain in the ass as you know and im never really in a hurry. The HSO - Blue Fire will be out for a photo shoot end of the week, she is a little more healthy atm. 

Toke...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@HSO-Mark im using a couple of different bug treatments, S&B Plant Invigorator and Provado. Applying every 3 to 4 days. Im more less done with it now, nothing but a pain in the ass as you know and im never really in a hurry. The HSO - Blue Fire will be out for a photo shoot end of the week, she is a little more healthy atm. 

Toke...

Have you come across a pro duct called Harkers "HarkaMectin" which is a pigeon parasites treatment?

Supposedly very, Very effective against spidermites mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark not yet but did get a bottle at the weekend from the pet shop. If they need anymore treatments I will give Herkers a go as several members had mentioned.

Thanks.

Toke...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@HSO-Mark not yet but did get a bottle at the weekend from the pet shop. If they need anymore treatments I will give Herkers a go as several members had mentioned.

Thanks.

Toke...

I've not used it personally but I have ordered it for a few friends and they have been super impressed  ;)

Let me know how you get on mate but fingers crossed the "borg" have been eliminated  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

posted above 2 photos in the wrong diary sorry about that.

Ahh, I did start skipping back through the pages wondering where I'd gone wrong with viewing. Your diaries are very easy to follow, but being several of them on the go at once, I get easily confused. Doesn't take much at this time of the day :smokin:

• Like 1

Fair play mate, I really admire your level of organisation. Especially across multiple diaries. 

Totally inspiring husbandry and photography.

ATB,

BQ

• Like 1

On 21/11/2019 at 1:41 AM, tokenroll said:

HSO - The New - Day 64 Flower Photo Update

large.5dd5ea5500230_HSO-TheNew-Day64Flower-SmallTopsDownInsideTheScrog.jpg

large.5dd5ea580af7e_HSO-TheNew-Day64Flower-TrichomesandCandy.jpg

As I have come to expect from a @tokenroll grow things look fantastic  :yep:

Not long now buddy ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

OK MY APOLOGIES DO ANYONE THAT HAD BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD IM SURE YOUR AWARE I HAD A SPIDERMITE PROBLEM AND IT HAS NOT GOT ANY BETTER SO ALL PLANTS THAT WHERE IN VEG ARE NOW BURNING AWAY IN THE BCK YARDS FIRE PIT.

SO ON THAT NOTE I WILL CLOSE THIS DIARY DOWN AND WHEN I GET EVERYTHING BACK TO BUG FREE AND SANATISED I WILL ORDER SOME NEW SEEDS AND START FROM THE BEGINNING WITH A NEW DIARY FOR AFTER XMAS.

I WILL ASK JOOLZ TO DELETE BOTH VERTICAL DIARIES WHEN HE HAS TIME.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

OK MY APOLOGIES DO ANYONE THAT HAD BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD IM SURE YOUR AWARE I HAD A SPIDERMITE PROBLEM AND IT HAS NOT GOT ANY BETTER SO ALL PLANTS THAT WHERE IN VEG ARE NOW BURNING AWAY IN THE BCK YARDS FIRE PIT.

SO ON THAT NOTE I WILL CLOSE THIS DIARY DOWN AND WHEN I GET EVERYTHING BACK TO BUG FREE AND SANATISED I WILL ORDER SOME NEW SEEDS AND START FROM THE BEGINNING WITH A NEW DIARY FOR AFTER XMAS.

I WILL ASK JOOLZ TO DELETE BOTH VERTICAL DIARIES WHEN HE HAS TIME.

Well wasn't expecting this :(

Sorry mate :(

You need any help starting again. I'm only a pm way  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark yeah just had enough, im ok for for plants as I can take clones from The New and the stuff for the Dinafem and Intense Grow Off. Thanks for the offer.

Toke...

• Like 2

Hey @tokenrollas Mark say’s, I wasn’t expecting this, that really sucks that the mites took hold badly enough to end ur grow, both vertical’s you say, that is a pity, nice strain’s an cool method...

I’ll be keeping an eye open for ur restart, onward an upward vertical dude...

• Like 2