HSO - Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

This is thread is going to be in the same format as the Dinafem version. I will be growing out various HSO - Strains that I have purchased for at least the next 12 months. Seeds for diaries have their own threads in the appropriate sections.

So strains that I am running in veg atm for this diary are: -

HSO - Blue Fire X 2 

HSO - Sapphire Scout X 1

These will be grown out in 5 litre plastic bins with holes in the bottom. They will not be big plants I just want to see if I like them or not. Medium is 50/50 coco and perlite. Feed for veg is GHE Maxi Grow and Flower will be GHE Maxi Bloom. The plants are presently being fed with EC 1.2 background tap water EC 0.4. 

I will update with pictures within the next couple a days. So for now that's it.

Toke...

large.5d3e0445b5698_HSO-SapphireScoutDescription.jpg

large.HSO-BlueFire-Description.jpg

• Like 7

Another cool toke dairy, I will be following along, an I’m early so I get a front row seat...:med:

sapphire scout I’ve read good reports on an like the sound off it...

Good luck m8 with both an whatever hso’s you add along the way...:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Alright there @tokenroll

Looking band tidy as usual, I really like the new leaf background,

The sapphire Scout has a great set of legs on her once she gets going, mind you the Blue Fire has a good go too, 

Good luck with these girls Toke,

Take it easy, Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I do love a @tokenroll grow now it's a vertical grow this has crazy potential ;)

2 amazing HSO strains Blue Fire and Sapphire Scout being grown "Vertically" I think this is a first in the world with these 2 HSO ladies  :yep:

Best of luck with the grow @tokenroll Let's see what you can do  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Looking like we will be adding to the list of HSO Genetics as I have just noticed some "The New" clones have rooted emmm. Going to be a fun 2nd part of the year.

Toke...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Looking like we will be adding to the list of HSO Genetics as I have just noticed some "The New" clones have rooted emmm. Going to be a fun 2nd part of the year.

Toke...

Ah, more fun coming to The "Whitehouse" ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

So everything has gone to pot and are going vertical scrog. There will be 2 x HSO - Blue Fire in scrog screens against the back wall of the cabinet to start. So veg time and growing has changed and will be on going for awhile. Sample image showing the idea of the way these will get grown. There will be more details on the mods im doing in the grow cab etc when I get the work done and not sitting here typing. So -

Till next time take it easy. Toke...

large.5d5ad00292fe5_HSO-BlueFire-VerticalScrogPlantA.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

This thread an vertical grow is gonna take you toward’s legendary status @tokenroll m8...

An as mark say’s, world’s first being the reason...

Cant wait to see this all play out, an to see how you mount ur light’s, are they going vertical also...:g:

Im deffo in front row for this one...:med:

Good luck with this m8...:rockon:

• Like 1

@AmoI have not decided 100% in what way exactly the lights will be hung, I will decide that once I cut the wood etc for the shelves but it wont be a problem. The progress will be photographed as each part of the puzzle enters the cab. I have a week maybe two at max to get it complete as the lower level will be going into flower first. Complete experiment this one.

Toke...

• Like 3

good luck with these mucka, ive not seen a vert scrog for a while.

most of the ones I have seen used vert lighting too, but did well.

I also  remember a bloke doing one in a huge u shape, and he did really well out of it, buds everywhere. 

Nice sounding strains, the blue fire sounds tasty. if its got the blue dream vigour, you should be on to a winner.

• Like 1

On 19/08/2019 at 7:31 PM, tokenroll said:

@AmoI have not decided 100% in what way exactly the lights will be hung, I will decide that once I cut the wood etc for the shelves but it wont be a problem. The progress will be photographed as each part of the puzzle enters the cab. I have a week maybe two at max to get it complete as the lower level will be going into flower first. Complete experiment this one.

Toke...

I believe as @diyleduk Have suggested a "horizontal" set up would be the best compared to the lights being vertical ;)

Compared to

|  |  |

|  |  |

|  |  |

That should work out perfect  :bong:

Can't wait for this vertical adventure to fully kick in, this is going to be fun :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark Yeah that's the way they are going, bolted to the cabinet doors and light firing of the back wall and the angle should hit the sides. I will have a par metre (thanks to @diyledukhere for few days to test optimal layouts etc and I also want to take measurements for having 3 horizontal levels going if it's viable that will be how I go after this experiment. Nothing like trying to maximize the space.

Toke...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@HSO-Mark Yeah that's the way they are going, bolted to the cabinet doors and light firing of the back wall and the angle should hit the sides. I will have a par metre (thanks to @diyledukhere for few days to test optimal layouts etc and I also want to take measurements for having 3 horizontal levels going if it's viable that will be how I go after this experiment. Nothing like trying to maximize the space.

Toke...

Sounds like a plan my friend  ;)

Let's do it!

Kind regards 

Mark..